The NRL Pre Season Action Kick Offs!

Gad

NRL Season 2012 is almost here.

This Saturday night will see the third annual All Stars clash on the Gold Coast.

2012 NRL All Stars V Indigenous All Stars game This Saturday February 4 at Skilled Park on the Gold Coast…

All Stars Game will beTelevised from 6.30 on Ch 9

Last week end at Redfern Oval was a trial match involving the South Sydney Rabbitohs and the Warrington Wolves.

The majority of other sides will run trials this week end.

Manly Sea Eagles will trial against Cronulla Sharks.

Gold Coast Titans go to Auckland to face the Warriors

Canterbury Bulldogs V St George Illawarra Dragons at WIN Stadium.

At Dolphin Oval Redcliffe, Brisbane Broncos V North Queensland Cowboys.

The Knights, Melbourne Storm and Penrith Panthers will all play representative squads or Queensland Cup teams respectively.

If Thurston and Cronk are both fit and in form I'd be tipping another year for Qld.

7 lucky 7 :woohoo:

yeah hah, my nephew in NSW was told on his last trip up here, your state hasn't won SOO since you have been alive (he is in grade 1) lets hope we can continue that this year, none of my mates who support the blues are prepared to bet with me.

Who will win SOO this year you reckon GAD?

I know which state,for the 7th (in a row) time, :woohoo: I Would like to see hold up the spoils after Game 3.

Lockyers`astute moment by moment reading and playing the game in front of him for the full 80 minutes,has been a big part of the last 6 series, he will surely be missed.

From the kick off,of Game 1 this series, Qld starts a whole new era.

As to who will win the series this year,I can confidently predict,that the team that wins at least 1 more game than the opposition,will win the series. ;):lol:

Is there any intrest in a afo Nrl and afl tipping comp. using an online tipping site etc

last couple of seasons,shortie and/or ellicat have set up a AFO NRL tipping comp account for those interested, so I would hazard a guess in the dark and say this year will be the same :)

As for the aerial ping pong game played on an oval... naaah, this is Qld :evil:

Yep, another comp is a certainty.

With the demise of Oztips to Yahoo last year, I'd like to see if everyone is happy with their format.

I'll put up a discussion in the NRL Followers Group later.

PS I came 2nd in the AFL comp last year. If I'd started the season just tipping the favourites I'd have won. I think there were only about 6 upsets all year lol. I know nothing about AFL but happy to do a tipping comp :lol: ...especially when I can beat Dassa the NSWman :evil:

PS I came 2nd in the AFL comp last year. If I'd started the season just tipping the favourites I'd have won. I think there were only about 6 upsets all year lol. I know nothing about AFL but happy to do a tipping comp :lol: ...especially when I can beat Dassa the NSWman :evil:

and lucky door prize at SOO last year... that should be your lucky streak shot for another 5 years :P

Over the years,I could never understand, Why at this time of year,when an NRL thread of info is put up for NRL followers,aerial ping pong followers leap in with their club/game comments. :huh:

Fleetingly over past seasons I had, like Professor Sumner Miller wondered ,"why is it so", last night while I read the usual aerial ping pong invasion comments I realised, if someone started an aerial ping pong thread, they would be very lonely with only 2 posts 'it`s started' and 'it`s finished' :(

Who cares about the NRl. Afl is the real game :P

not only delusional, also confused :P

Look you tight short wearing, ariel ping pong chasing, victorian, long boring game watching freaks, piss off back down south, no real QLDer likes GayFL, start your own thread on your shithouse game. Back in the good old days, no one up here knew what that crap was! :evil:

Look you tight short wearing, ariel ping pong chasing, victorian, long boring game watching freaks, piss off back down south, no real QLDer likes GayFL, start your own thread on your shithouse game. Back in the good old days, no one up here knew what that crap was! :evil:

AFL is the game mate ;) your just jealous of our skills and talents compared to the people who play rugby.. thick heads.. :P:P;)

Look you tight short wearing, ariel ping pong chasing, victorian, long boring game watching freaks, piss off back down south, no real QLDer likes GayFL, start your own thread on your game. Back in the good old days, no one up here knew what that stuff was! :evil:

AFL is the game mate ;) your just jealous of our skills and talents compared to the people who play rugby.. thick heads.. :P:P;)

also delusional and confused,rugby is a different game, again. :huh:

You guys make Warwick Capper appear highly intelligent. :pinch:

its a wonder eddy doesnt like afl as it is alot faster than league, given he seems to like speed.

so tell me how afl gets the gay tag hmmmm?? i cant recall a bum fingering incident in afl, what code was that again? :whistle:

Rugby leauge players arent to bright but they can lift heavy things errrrrr

:lol:

;):lol:

its a wonder eddy doesnt like afl as it is alot faster than league, given he seems to like speed.

so tell me how afl gets the gay tag hmmmm?? i cant recall a bum fingering incident in afl, what code was that again? :whistle:

Rugby leauge players arent to bright but they can lift heavy things errrrrr

:lol:

didn't you used to play league Zano. And as for AFL being superior, that is why it is so popular internationally hey :whistle:

I've been thinking about deleting all the off-topic stuff from this thread....all the VFL stuff etc. It's disgraceful how that game has invaded Qld like the NSW and Vic people have. :P

I will concede however, that except when talking seriously about the sport itself, the ping pong boys do have the funnier Footy Show.

...also how come they have to play with such a small ball ?

I am glad I did not start a thread on marbles :huh: some may have been at a severe disadvantage :whistle:

just for those who may be delusional or confused,(or Qlders who may not be aware)the All Stars games` Ch9 televised broadcast starts at 6.30pm real time in Qld, not 7.30pm eskimo time south of the "lets keep the rabbits out" fence.

we use a smaller ball so you can kick it ferther and not resort to throwing it to the lump standing next to you.

and wats this gayfl stuff anyway we dont stuff our heads up someones bum for now reason and call it a srum

a scrum is were you push and push uno like in that game wat's it called are yeh union now thats a scrum

Archived