AFO Tournament Shirt - 4th Round Orders!

Angus

Hey guys.

By popular demand we are going to start taking the 4thd round of orders for AFO tournament shirts. The last order took a while to put together, but based on EOI's we should have enough (if everyone comes through with their enthusiasm :) ).

These shirts are 100% Australian made and have a SPF 50+ rating. I am sure a few members who have recieved theirs from the previous rounds will happily vouch for their comfort and quality. There are over 140 of these out there now and are just simply an awesome way to "spot" fellow AFOers on the water. I will be recommencing my writing as well for several publications shortly detailing what AFO has been up to over the previous month. I will be looking for reports in the forum that include these shirts for my images.

Each shirt will cost $70 plus $7.50 postage. (The brand lifestyle Australia retails for $89 in tackle stores for other branded shirts).

To place an order please email the following details to:

Name:

Username:

Name For the shirt (this will be the name printed on the left breast pocket):

Phone Number:

Size (see sizing details below):

Email Address:

Sizes: There are both adult and children’s sizes available. As these work on two different sizing increments there is no need to specify further whether or not it is an Adult or a Childs shirt.

Adult: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL, and 6XL.

Children: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 and 14.

Payments can be made to Brisbane Fishing Online bank account (please quote you username as a reference):

Bank Name: Bank of Qld

Account Name: Brisbane Fishing Online

BSB: 124 001

Account Number: 20881585

Cheers everyone!

Angus

post-63-144598761105_thumb.jpg

Order Confirmation:

Angus x 1

sunnydays x 1

Gary_C x 1

Shane69 x 1

JarrydA x 2

Jeff F x 1

Hfisho77 x 1

Artifishal x 2

Runty x 1

Brooksie_87 x 1

christophagus x 2

jnewy x 2

Bullet x 1

Uthrax x 1

Bommie x 1

PlasticFantastic x 1

rosstralia46 x 1

doss x 1

Damien2Rad x 1

distrojunkie x 1

Regulated x 1

toonie x 1

collvan x 1

Prawnhead x 1

ONTHECHEW x 1

Lloydy x 1

-------------

Total = 30

To poeple that have already got one of these. What a the sizes like?

By that i mean, are they big/small?

Im generally a large, sometimes an XL. Dont want to get the wrong size thats all. If anyone has a large or xl already, some sizes from the tag would be much appreciated! :)

Jarrad I cant find this on their site however I always suggest people go for bigger than smaller.

It is a fishing shirt after all we are not trying to look like clyclists :)

In saying that I am usually a L and remain a L with the lifestyle shirts.

I have tried an XL on though and all good.

Angus

Im generally a large, sometimes an XL. Dont want to get the wrong size thats all. If anyone has a large or xl already, some sizes from the tag would be much appreciated! :)

I am a 2xl Jarryd and to be honest I could probably do with a 3xl, hence me wanting to grab another. Or I've gotten fatter, actually that's probably more likely ;)

I am a 2xl Jarryd and to be honest I could probably do with a 3xl, hence me wanting to grab another. Or I've gotten fatter, actually that's probably more likely ;)

20 nuggets...

OORAH

Ok so this is where we stand. A few people have said they will order Monday but these are the orders I have had officially come through. Not enough to order yet but hopefully everyone comes through next week :)

I am going to make the deadline next Friday the 9th of March.

If we dont have enough by then... Not sure yet. Might refund as I really dont want this dragging out like the last lot!!

Order Confirmation:

Angus x 1

sunnydays x 1

Gary_C x 1

Shane69 x 1

JarrydA x 2

Jeff F x 1

Hfisho77 x 1

Artifishal x 2

Runty x 1

-------------

Total = 11

Ok so this is where we stand. A few people have said they will order Monday but these are the orders I have had officially come through. Not enough to order yet but hopefully everyone comes through next week :)

I am going to make the deadline next Friday the 9th of March.

If we dont have enough by then... Not sure yet. Might refund as I really dont want this dragging out like the last lot!!

Order Confirmation:

Angus x 1

sunnydays x 1

Gary_C x 1

Shane69 x 1

JarrydA x 2

Jeff F x 1

Hfisho77 is a wang x 1

Artifishal x 2

Runty is a king x 1

-------------

Total = 11

Come on fellas!!! i wanna get ma AFO shirt ayeee ;) haha

1 more today.

I have had numerous messages from people saying they will be ordering and payment over the next couple of days so we should be sweet.

Just a reminder...

A post here is not an order, or a PM for that matter.

When I compile the orders I need an accurate list of orders, sizes etc so please send the proper email or risk being overlooked.

Angus

Archived