What is the most Bizarre thing you hooked ?

The Bald Weasel

My wife hooked onto something big and powerful on the Tweed wall once. Using heavy gear it was putting up a good fight I climbed down closer to the water to gaf it and up poped a scuba diver with a look of terror on their face. Luckily the hook only went in and out of the wet siut above their sholder and didn't wound the diver.

• 2 weeks later...

i caught a pelican once on the river murray, i was bringing in a carp and the pelican saw it and went for it, i also caught my cousin one day when she decided it was a good idea to walk behind me while i cast, hook went straight into her leg, i didnt relaise at the time and went to flick again which dug in more. she wasnt to happy but she learnt a valuable lesson lmao

I caught a plastic gold medal trolling around chevron island. It had 1st written on one side and winner written on the other side. Was out for the whole day and caught 2 fish, didnt really feel like a winner. 2 x trevally 1 @ 34 and 1 @ 49, 8lb line was a awesome fight the big one.

i managed to land a brand new tld combo while kayaking off black rock nsw only to meet the owner half way back to the shore he had lost it about an hour erlier he had forgot to set drag on the marine front i cought a large stargazer of straddie and my god what an ugly fish but was the best fish i have tasted cross between lobster and coral trout. ezy

post-2144-14459877463_thumb.jpg

post-2144-144598774641_thumb.jpg

Archived