Need cheap snapper leads

Hey Ted I also have a couple of 16oz. moulds and sh!tloads of lead if you wan't have a sinker making session. I have never bothered with 24 as if the current is running that hard I couldn't be bothered fishing and will just troll or fish shallower reefs.

8's I also don't bother making as they aren't as ridiculously expensive and will just prefer to go with a big running ball sinker. The only thing I really use 8's for is on bait jigs. 16's work fine on bait jigs anyway.

I think I have molds here as well Ted if you ever need to borrow them.

I would also have balls,barrels,spoon and I think also maybe triangle and star surf sinker molds.

Also got a few different leadfish molds plus a few molds for forming rubber fish out of silicone

you buy the mould.can get em from bcf about 30 bucks and ill melt a heap of lead for ya just buy the mould you want!! do we have a deal i got lead no snapper mould if its urgent i can help

We have a deal mate - I will go pick up a molds tomorrow and give you a call. You are a champ.

Hey Ted I also have a couple of 16oz. moulds and sh!tloads of lead if you wan't have a sinker making session. I have never bothered with 24 as if the current is running that hard I couldn't be bothered fishing and will just troll or fish shallower reefs.

8's I also don't bother making as they aren't as ridiculously expensive and will just prefer to go with a big running ball sinker. The only thing I really use 8's for is on bait jigs. 16's work fine on bait jigs anyway.

Yeah I agree but I am going to give the Southern Gutters a hit at Harvey Bay and I am told that the current can get pretty fierce there. It is a long way from anywhere if you rock up there and the 16 once will not cut it.

I do agree it is going to be a serious lead for the boys to pull up.

Archived