Iphone 4s plans

doss

I have an Iphone 4s for $79 on 2 year plan with Vodafone... but living in Narangba it has very questionable coverage- need to stand on back patio or front corner of the house to have conversation, and I fish from Bribie often and can get half way to Moreton but drops out even with good line of sight to Redcliffe/ Port of Brisbane. Going out to Chinchilla/Roma for work and it's restricted to 10km either side of Dalby.

I have an Optus Blackberry for work and it is similar also- Telstra might cost a little more but constant coverage is worth it.

I have the optus 59 dollar cap but it comes up at 76 or something and am very happy unlimited texts 500 calls or whatever it is and 2 or 3G of Internet and have never gone over as yet. I have an otter box case so is safe to drop and not break but depends if ur Gunna drop it or throw it in the water you can get waterproof cases for em and definitely worth a look into

Do you own the phone?

If you own the phone, you simply cannot beat TPG plans.

I'm on a $35 plan, with $1000 call credit, 3gb data, unlimited sms/mms... No contract period (can cancel at any time - after 1, 3, 5, 7, 50 months if you wish).

TPG run off the OPTUS netowkr (my phone just shows "YES OPTUS" not TPG or anything else.

If you're with TPG for internet, youg et $5 off a month as well.

Certainly worth doing up cost analysis to see which is works out better in the long run!

Personally I just liked not having to be locked in any contracts, can change phone at any stage etc.

Do you own the phone?

If you own the phone, you simply cannot beat TPG plans.

I'm on a $35 plan, with $1000 call credit, 3gb data, unlimited sms/mms... No contract period (can cancel at any time - after 1, 3, 5, 7, 50 months if you wish).

TPG run off the OPTUS netowkr (my phone just shows "YES OPTUS" not TPG or anything else.

If you're with TPG for internet, youg et $5 off a month as well.

Certainly worth doing up cost analysis to see which is works out better in the long run!

My phone stuffed up, i think it got water in it one night left my bag in the rain at shorncliffe :/

Personally I just liked not having to be locked in any contracts, can change phone at any stage etc.

If you want a phone to call and play games and don't like to tinker go the iPhone. If you actually want to be able to customise it and not be restricted to whatever the fruit (apple) tells you - then get something android.

Even Galaxy s2 is better than iphone but each to they're own - if you wait a little bit iphone 5 and new galaxy should be released

Archived