nice cars suitable for a wedding???

dunney

hi guys im getting married in october this year and we are trying to find some nice cars to use as wedding transport.

we are obviously more than happy to pay for your services. we will need two cars for the day

i would prefer older cars but am open to really anything as long as its not some bogan cars such as a vl commadore or skyline etc.....

if you have anything suitable or know of anything/anyone with something suitable and willing to earn some cash please let me know. if nothign pops up here i might pop onto a car club forum or something.

thanks for any help.

p.s- before somebody says look into limo/car companies, we have and the prices are utterly stupid...hence the post here

i have done alot of weddings over the yrs with my car. you may think its bogan, you may not. yes it is a commodore but their is alot of pride in my car as i built it from ground up. i know it not an older car but you got to try i guess.

offers their

$250 for the pick up, delivery and if you need trip to the hotel

post-8878-144598826867_thumb.jpg

post-8878-144598826876_thumb.jpg

post-8878-14459882688_thumb.jpg

post-8878-144598826887_thumb.jpg

post-8878-144598826893_thumb.jpg

And Dunney dont worry about a car mate, I have you sorted free of charge..

I know you'll love it but I'll ad some pics so everyone can see what your lovely bride will be arriving in.. Just added some new accessories too see last pic.

post-1835-144598826916_thumb.jpg

post-1835-144598826929_thumb.jpg

Im happy to put a teddy on each side of the horns to make it look more wedding-ish.. but I think you'll agree it already has the full wedding look already.

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Mate Boydy has two pimped out, back, fully optioned up Range Rovers. Not "old fashioned" but pretty pimp. If you are interested I can give you his details. After a fishing session a month ago with both of them a random approached them and ended up hiring them for the wedding. So there is precedent :)

Angus

Dunney,

Cost us $770 for the 1 car - package included picking us up from brisbane at 2pm and dropping us off at Mt Tmbourine at 5pm (with Photo op stops along the way). Maybe ring them up for a quote, might be a lot less if its local.

Zee

The aprox going fair rate for private guys to do it is around $600 for the day. We had a Ford proccession for my wedding a few months back my 1969 f100,old mans 1948 f100 and our mates 57 fairlane and the So-Cal roadster. I can offer my F100 but its only a three seater so would only be good for u and best man..

post-1056-144598827729_thumb.jpg

The aprox going fair rate for private guys to do it is around $600 for the day. We had a Ford proccession for my wedding a few months back my 1969 f100,old mans 1948 f100 and our mates 57 fairlane and the So-Cal roadster. I can offer my F100 but its only a three seater so would only be good for u and best man..

[attachment=53188]68763_449326477959_7413509_n.jpg[/attachment]

put an old lounge in the back for the bride and bridesmaids. :evil:

Seen it done in the late 50s at Miles using a FJ ute.Groom was in a LHD jeep and he stood up in rhs of jeep holding a steering wheel in his hands whilst the jeep wandered all over the road.

Local walloper was not impressed.

Cheers

Ray

Thanks for the offer of your cars and time guys....

Yeh no problems Dunney... :S :whistle:

no need to be smart mate, I do actually really appreciate you offering your ute.....even though I specified a car..I haven't been on this post for a while and this thread has progressed a lot. I do thank everyone who has taken the time that has offered the cars. I have have a few pm's regarding this am I'm currently talking to those concerned about pricing. If anything falls through the gt ford is a very nice car and I will pm him.

Archived