Forum view on Android 4.0

Surfingant

So what is the fix for apple devices?

Avoid full-on protectionist companies products.

lol Apple provides full access to it's IOS and even future BETA IOS platforms to allow companies to develop/maintain their apps or software running any way needed lol

Manni, all I read was blah, blah, blah. whats the english version?

Brian, iPads are great kids toys and when the boy is asleep, I browse AFO and cyber-bully people on Facebook with it. Maybe when an upgrade is done, run it as a dummy to work out the bugs before I have to try and do stuff that is too techy for my skills. I am good at hitting things, not so good at fixing them

So what you are saying is the "look at me, I have an iPhone" tossers (read Ted and Ryan) are discriminated against and disadvantaged. Thats fair enough, they deserve it. Me, I am on the trusty PC now that you lot have upgraded the bugs in the forum

There is a desktop version of the site and also a mobile version.

If you do not want to use the mobile version of the site, you can select to show the Desktop Version and it will show you the desktop version of the site.

If you want to do this, click "Menu" then "Switch to Desktop Version"

You don't need to change browsers, just click menu then show desktop version

i dont have this option anymore on my ipad? and what is an ics browser ? how do i put that onto my ipday2?

Iphone and ipad users are stuck with what they've got, ics browser is an alternative to stock on android same as you can put different browsers on a pc.

Archived