August Specials On ReelTackle

aussie123

Hi Guys

From now on I will be doing a monthly special on selected items for AFO members.

The items in this months special will end on Aug 31.

Some items are a 1 off as these are new goods ordered and the customer has never picked them up nor paid for them.

These items will not be available as a special on the ReelTackle website as they are a one off sale available from me directly.

These items will be listed as a single item only.

August Specials.

STAINLESS STEEL BURLEY POT RRP $281.70 NOW $150

1) This high quality 316g stainless steel burley bucket will withstand the toughest of fishing environments.

Manufactured of 2mm thick tube and a solid 3mm flange all in 316g.

The right amount of holes lets the perfect amount of burley into the ocean, landing you the biggest fish.

Height-49mm

B-312mm

C-178mm

Diameter.-126mm

post-7680-144598841137_thumb.jpg

2) Outlaw Fishing Kayak RRP $1395 NOW $1150 WITH FREE SEAT AND PADDLE

The Outlaw Kayak

PLEASE NOTE-FREIGHT IS EXTRA.

Perfect for fishing or long range cruising.

Simply put, the Outlaw Kayak is the Big Boys fishing kayak. With a max capacity of 250kgs. And 84cm wide the Oultaw can take a big load and is incredibly stable in any situation. The cockpit, seating position and standard extras make for a great working platform for any style of fishing.

Flat areas moulded in front of the seat make an ideal position to satnd and cast or simply take a break from sitting. The guide rope which surrounds the kayak makes attaching your essential accessories effortless resulting in less gear loss. Great calm water and open water fishing platform.

A feature of the Outlaw that other single fishing kayaks lack is the forward tank well area doubles as a second seat position for a small adult, child or dog, this means the kids can get out and join you too.

The moulded keel makes for easy tracking in any conditions with an optional foot controlled rudder system available. As with all Extreme Kayaks the Outlaw is designed to be stackable which makes both transporting and storing hassle free. The Outlaw is supported by Extreme Kayaks 10 year warranty. It is 100% QLD manufactured using the highest quality polyethylene materials which have 20 year UV stabilizers blended in, ensuring your Extreme Kayak will last in the harsh rays of the Southern hemisphere.

Can be setup with 2 seats to fish with your mates or family.

Molded Foot Wells.

Scupper Holes.

Rear Webbing for Storing Luggage.

Guide Rope with front and rear carry handles.

Three Storage Compartments / Hatches.

Two Seating Positions

4 Flush Mount Rod Holders

Trandsucer Scupper

NO Rudder Kit Included

Accessories shown in images are not included except for the bonus seat and paddle.

The Outlaw Kayak is perfect for the following applications:

Surfing

Snorkeling

Day trips

Nature watching

Exploring

Fishing

Diving

Fitness

Offshore

Length 4.0 metres

Width 0.84 metres

Weight 30 Kilograms

Load Capacity 250 Kilograms

post-7680-144598841144_thumb.jpg

post-7680-144598841146_thumb.jpg

SHOREBREAK STORAGE COVERS and SHOREBREAK TOWABLE COVERS 25% OFF

Outboard Covers Available for Yamaha and Suzuki as well upon request. (no pics but I have requested some)

post-7680-144598841149_thumb.jpg

Sirocco Inflatable Boats NOW 20% OFF

Please ask for a price if interested in any of the inflatables.

SuperLites

post-7680-144598841151_thumb.jpg

Air Hulls

post-7680-144598841154_thumb.jpg

Hypalon RIBs

post-7680-144598841157_thumb.jpg

OCEAN RIVER GUSTO Normally $593 NOW $450 FREE PADDLE INCLUDED

Sit on top yak.

LENGTH: 290cm

WIDTH: 63cm

WEIGHT: 20kg

MAX LOAD: 100kg

USES:

Family Play

Surfing

Fishing

post-7680-14459884116_thumb.jpg

Looks like some good deals there Lance.

Quick question, are the outboard covers you mentioned the kind that just cover the cowelling and remain on the boat during operation? Or are they the full length motor cover that need to come off when using the boat?

Cheers, Jono

Looks like some good deals there Lance.

Quick question, are the outboard covers you mentioned the kind that just cover the cowelling and remain on the boat during operation? Or are they the full length motor cover that need to come off when using the boat?

Cheers, Jono

Hi Jono

They are cowling covers that stay on.

I can also get the full storage covers if needed.

GASPE & RUDDER 4.8M SEA KAYAK WAS $1998 NOW $1500

The Gaspe is our solution for the mid to larger paddler. This design offers more volume and leg room. The hard chine hull maximizes control, carving, and speed. At home on lakes and on coastlines, the Gaspe makes light work of the wind and waves.

Length: 490cm

Width: 64cm

Weight: 25Kg

Cockpit Size: 81 x 41cm

Capacity: 160Kg

post-7680-144598841175_thumb.jpg

I really like the look of the Outlaw.

I am not ready yet with $0 available but I know who I will see.

I have not had a kayak for ages and although I will never become a kayak only angler again, there are quite a few spots i have been wanting to hit up requiring Kayak access lately.

Angus

I am thinking of grabbing one myself Angus.

At this price they are a real bargain and with the bonus paddle and seat worth around $150 the special retail price is well below the normal wholesale cost of the yak itself.

I reckon by the end of the month the temptation will get to much for me. :P:P:P

Archived