MOVING SALE CONTINUES

Fish Head

Hi Guys

Just a reminder that our massive moving sale is still happening and will continue to run until we close on the 31st of December. Huge discounts throughout the shop so get in tomorrow to find your bargins. We look forward to seeing you in the shop over the next couple of weeks. :woohoo:

Hi Guys

Just a reminder that our massive moving sale is still happening and will continue to run until we close on the 31st of December. Huge discounts throughout the shop so get in tomorrow to find your bargins. We look forward to seeing you in the shop over the next couple of weeks. :woohoo:

Do you have any Fin Nor Offshore reels in there?

I would drop down but it's quite a drive from Ipswich.. For the right medium size offshore combo I will be tempted!

Kane

I was in there the other day and was impressed at some of the discounts on the higher end gear... Good mark down on high end reels, high end rods and quality combos.

Plus there are a lot of large GT walking and popping lures going cheap. As it can cost a damn lot to fill a tray with these I would (did) take the opportunity. FCL Labo lures for example were excellent value.

Angus

Kane they sell quality tackle :lol:

cheers tim :)

Tim,

That may be the reason why there downsizing or moving, not quite sure the reason behind it.They don't cater for the average fisherman like the other tackle stores. I used to go there just to get my zoom plastics, great shop just a bit out the way for me.

Good luck to them in the move and a great contribulter to AFO and good reports on Nuggets radio show.

Bri

Hi Guys

Do you have any Fin Nor Offshore reels in there?

I would drop down but it's quite a drive from Ipswich.. For the right medium size offshore combo I will be tempted!

Kane

Hi Kane,

Unfortunately we do not stock any of the Fin-Nor offshore reels.

If you were after a mid sized offshore spinning reel we have Shimano Stradic 8000FJ reels going for $250 on sale and are perfect for running a PE4 braid (40-60lb) to target offshore species such as yellowfin, wahoo, kingfish, pearl perch and snapper.

Brett.

Hi Bri,

You might be surprised what we have for the "average fisherman". I think it is a misconcepton that we only carry the high end tackle. We really love the cool stuff but we carry a huge range from $2 lures to $180 lures. $30 combos to $2,000 combos. We try to cater for everyone especially those who want something a bit different. I think people often walk in - see a $1000 rod and then think that everything is like that - definitely not.

To give everyone a bit of an idea of some of the things on sale:

Mustad Hooks - all 30% OFF

Zooms - Half Price - so that works out to $4.47 a packet

Gulps - 3 for $21 - so $7 per packet (when you buy three packets)

Plano Tackle Boxes - half price

All Wire and Sinkers 30 % off

Bait 20% off

Kids Combos from $29

X raps on sale

Heaps of squid jigs on sale

Lures on Sale

DVD's - buy one get one free

Rods

Reels

and soooooooo much more.

Keep watching AFO for all the deals or like Fish Head on Facebook.

We are open 6 days inlcuding Thursday nights - Sundays we are closed.

Probably won't be able to take advantage of the savings due to a change in employment, but I'll definetely come visit he new shop when things pick up for me.

The other reason so many of us keep going is because of the service. I got my Stella and Saltiga there as well as all my GT hardware and the service was second to none every time.

Hi Bri,

You might be surprised what we have for the "average fisherman". I think it is a misconcepton that we only carry the high end tackle. We really love the cool stuff but we carry a huge range from $2 lures to $180 lures. $30 combos to $2,000 combos. We try to cater for everyone especially those who want something a bit different. I think people often walk in - see a $1000 rod and then think that everything is like that - definitely not.

To give everyone a bit of an idea of some of the things on sale:

Mustad Hooks - all 30% OFF

Zooms - Half Price - so that works out to $4.47 a packet

Gulps - 3 for $21 - so $7 per packet (when you buy three packets)

Plano Tackle Boxes - half price

All Wire and Sinkers 30 % off

Bait 20% off

Kids Combos from $29

X raps on sale

Heaps of squid jigs on sale

Lures on Sale

DVD's - buy one get one free

Rods

Reels

and soooooooo much more.

Keep watching AFO for all the deals or like Fish Head on Facebook.

I must admit, I went on the defence of Kane a bit quick ,but by no means bagged the shop or the gear you stock. Im always doing a flying visit so don't really browse, get my fix and im out, so my apologies, I know quality and there is lots of it in your shop.Once again good luck.

Cheers

Bri.

Hi Bri,

I definitely didn't take it as you bagging the shop. I was pleased to see your post as it gave me an opportunity to let everyone know that we do have gear for everyone on sale. We have been really busy with the sale but as we get time we will keep adding other things to the sale list. Brett is trying to get some of the gear onto our online store for those who live out of town but if anyone is chasing something just phone the shop and the boys can tell you what we have.

Cheers Janelle

I don't know how he did it but during the busy day yesterday Brett the whizz still managed to get some of the sale things listed on our website.

/>http://www.fishhead.com.au/store/categories/Specials/

The prices shown are the discount price. We will keep adding more or just phone us on 07 3207 9965. Keep in mind we are closed on Sundays.

Cheers,

Janelle

Thanks for the great price on the braid yesterday Brett ;)

Fishhead isn't really local to me (an hours drive) but there service is excellent and they don't have any rude people working there like my local tackle store which i refuse to shop at now.

Sucks that you's are moving even further from my place but i'll still continue to shop with fishhead.

cheers tim :)

Archived