gday, here to learn

shortie

shortie wrote:

Gday all,

Guys hopefuly ive found a site where my begineer questions can be answered without me ffeling stupid.

Richard.

Welcome to our very humble forum Richard!! Thought I\"d be the first to welcome you! haha!

None of us ever felt stupid asking any questions here before, any question is always a good question! For someone who joined this forum a few months back, I've never felt more welcomed and at home!!!

So ask away, tons of expert fishos here who can help in any and every aspect!

firstly welcome to the family richardB)

secondly no one on here will make you feel stupid for asking questions,we all learn from the questions that get asked on this site no matter who asks, and they stir up the memory banks for some of us and make us remember things we may not have thought of in years.

so be welcome and feel free to ask all the questions you like.

jeff f

hey buddy, i came to the site a bit over a year ago with some knowledge but have learnt SOOOOO much about everything from soft plastic fishing to sharking...

as stu said, ask anything and dont feel stupid aye... im pretty sure i asked a few stupid questions when i first joined and they were answered politely none were laughed at so yeh, enjoy the site

• 1 year later...

I have learnt a lot but still have heaps to learn.

Unlike others that after a year and not much life experience are experts in very facit of fishing.

Thanks AFO the mates they i have found make it worth while.

Richard.

PS: Ellicat your a sht stirrer. 12 month to welcome me to the site. I new you were a little slow but wow.

Archived