Indoor cricket team

JarrydA

So we are looking at starting an indoor cricket team back up and are looking for a few more players to add to the team. At this stage we are looking for a few to commit to the whole season and we will be paying the whole season upfront.

We will also be looking for a few Supersubs in the near future im sure.

Looks like being Monday nights, northside.

Let us know if your keen here!

The whole team is already from BFO, may as well keep that trend going :lol:

This is really very funny. I don't think any of you blokes realise just how bad I am at this game. Think of an octopus. Now think of chopping off four of it's tentacles. Now give it some opposable thumbs.....Can I make it any clearer...This will be a total riot...looking forward to it.

This is really very funny. I don't think any of you blokes realise just how bad I am at this game. Think of an octopus. Now think of chopping off four of it's tentacles. Now give it some opposable thumbs.....Can I make it any clearer...This will be a total riot...looking forward to it.

Dont worry mate. You will fit in quite well, between Ted doing shoulders, Mal doing hammys and me thinking that the stumps can be anywhere between the floor and the ceiling when bowling, i think you will be alright ;) :woohoo:

Dont worry mate. You will fit in quite well, between Ted doing shoulders, Mal doing hammys and me thinking that the stumps can be anywhere between the floor and the ceiling when bowling, i think you will be alright ;) :woohoo:

ROFL!!!!

ive got a busted knee

3 damaged vertibrae in my back

repeatedly tear my trapeaseus musle

cant bowl

cant bat

cant throw staight

dont like staying up past 8.30 on a work night

starting to get a beer gut

do i fit the bill for the team

collin

sounds like we have a captain :cheer:

what times do the games usually run from/to? kedron is a bit of a stretch but wouldn't mind coming in for a few games if the times allow (or sub).

we start games from 6.10 to 8.30 and they run under an hour. I will give you a call when we are short Eug.

Yeah no worries Ted. Won't be able to make the early ones but anything from 19:00 onwards should be sweet.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived