Noosa River To Reef Family Fishing Classic

Angus

had a look at the advertised page for fishingnoosa.com.au but the links didnt work, i tried the rego link didnt work, tried the rules link didnt work, will have to ring davo to get the entry fee and form im gunna try to make this one purely for the support he showed for the summer classic.

and maybe win a tinnie ;)

Sounds like a dare to me :P

I've gotta win a major fishing comp this year! My pro career is not progressing according to plan.

mate take some advice from someone who last year won the

snapper social

2nd in the winter classic at maroon

taylor social

of shore social

if im there just stay home ;)

Sounds like a dare to me :P

I've gotta win a major fishing comp this year! My pro career is not progressing according to plan.

mate take some advice from someone who last year won the

snapper social

2nd in the winter classic at maroon

taylor social

of shore social

if im there just stay home ;)

OMG you won all of that.

Must be some easy pickings out there,I better start comp fishing again :P:P:P:P:P

Strange rules. Looks like bank fishing is encouraged (dead fish weigh in allowed) on the beaches but not in the rivers (live fish only weigh in allowed) for the same species. Oh well, I suppose the bank fishers will all be "on the beach" one way or another ;)

So any takers?

I was wondering if it would be worth having a bit of an unofficial AFO area for this?

How was the camp site at Munna Point for the summer classic? I heard it was pretty crowded?

Other wise what about Boreen Point?

Or Jeff and Jnewy stayed somewhere with pretty good cabins by all accounts at the last Summer Classic as well...

Would love to gee this convo up as it would be cool to be on the participating end of a surrogate AFO event :P

Angus

i'm keen, will be looking at camping at munna point again anyone else camping there? open to suggestions mabey share a cabin ect?

Are there cabins at Munna?

Jeff F stayed a bit further up river but still in the Tewantin reaches.

Sounded good.

Angus

Why don't you get 10 blokes or gals together and hire a luxury house boat, they have 25% off on that weekend, $788 with discount from Friday to Sunday, Less than $100 bucks per person. You could have a line in the waters 24 hrs, Park up at the first ski run, with your own boats as tenders , lots of fish there at the moment.

Why don't you get 10 blokes or gals together and hire a luxury house boat, they have 25% off on that weekend, $788 with discount from Friday to Sunday, Less than $100 bucks per person. You could have a line in the waters 24 hrs, Park up at the first ski run, with your own boats as tenders , lots of fish there at the moment.

Hahahaha that is an awesome idea!

You fishing it Greg?

Hahahaha that is an awesome idea!

You fishing it Greg?

houseboat yeh!!! i'm in, will have a look at prices ect today. anyone else keen to do this drop me a pm so i can get numbers, thanks ezy

hey carter, who was this pricing thru? coulkd you pm me the details thanks ezy

Ezy I have put it out to a few likely people.

I need to 100% confirm my leave pass as as it stands I have the whole month dedicated to weekends at Noosa!

Angus

no worries mate. if i can't get enough people will make other arrangments. there is also a possibility we are going to be at the hut this coming weekend if your keen? will post up at start of week if this happens, should know tommorrow. thanks ezy

Luxury house boat hire, just google noosa house boats, all rates and discount is on the web site. the 10 berth is a 45 foot with upper and lower decks plus everything you need including 1 tender if required

checked with luxury afloat houseboats and the rate is $1050, there was a company called noosa riverboats but they have closed down, their rate was about 850. were these the ones you were thinking of or someone else?

luxury afloat have a 25%off deal at present but the hitch is you have to take the hol before the 31st may as we are going over into june no such deal.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived