New to fishing

adri4n

Hi everyone, Adrian here, Just stumbled on this forum and thought it would be great for learning stuff,

I'm a student currently in brisbane, and I just got on to fishing, I really quite enjoy it, but I'm still new and don't really know much, I'm really looking forward to learning more from you people here. Feel free to pm me about any other sites or information you think may help me. I'm really really new, so there is no information too basic for me. I would also like to know about good fishing spots? So far I've been to shorncliffe, tinchi tamba wetlands and tried nudgee beach just for fun.

Yeah I'm just getting interested in lures and reading up on some, at the moment I'm not really into any species of fish in particular, Just want to catch anything.. even stingrays!! we eat them where I'm originally from(malaysia) pm me if you would like some tips on how to cook them :lol:

Hey mate and welcome to the site.

Always have a look at the Going Fishing and Fishing Events section of the forum. This is a great place to take people up on offers of being a deckie etc.

And we have had a couple of stingray recipes already on here from your home land! Adrian Hing another members from Malaysia caught some good fish and shared his recipes while he was over last.

Good luck mate!

Angus

Archived