New products from Fish Arrow and Pontoon 21

Zim man

Hi All

following from my thread that is for clearing out gear, follows the new thread about the new stuff that is replacing it.

Crackjacks are awesome little lures and now there is a bigger version, the 78mm deep diver. He goes down to 2.5 metres though we have gotten it to 3metres. it weighs 12 grams and comes in nine colours

promo1_zpsd666769f.jpg

promo2_zpse9bd71eb.jpg

small-colour-chart_zps9128907c.gif

2nd new product that is expected in next week is from Fish Arrow and is called Gillty.

DSC_2717_zps56fbd648.jpg

poster_zpsac9369fb.jpg

moblog_cb3ffde3_zpsd4320d08.jpg

I am really looking forward to giving them a throw for bream and bass etc.

More new stuff will be coming soon, just need to clear out some more space

cheers

rob

Could we get them from reetackle and roughly how much and when are they released.

Hi Bri

they are in stock with me now and lance would be able to get them from me no problems at all. just let him know what you need. The RRP is $22 for them as well. they would be dynamite on flatties, they have quick a wobbling action on them and as mentioned going a bit deeper makes it even better.

i am emailing my clients tomorrow about them and will let you know who else stocks them.

Angus - they are due to arrive mid to late next week so may not be here in time, i will message you when they arrive, they will kill it at maroon, i know you like using blades there.

Stuart and Andrew will be doing a presentation at maroon on the friday evening on what works best this time of year and i will be there as well so will catch up with you then.

cheers

rob

Archived