Nordic Stage Favorites Have Landed!

post-9039-144599008404_thumb.jpg

Guys the Nordic Stage Favorites have landed! These have been the much anticipated expansion on the existing Nordic Stage range and the samples have so far caught everything from bass and jacks to barra and tuna! Dozens of these are getting packed up tonight and getting shipped tomorrow to many stores. Want them in your local? Ask them! With current feedback as it stands we truly believe these will live up to their name sake.

post-9039-144599008055_thumb.jpg

post-9039-144599008434_thumb.jpg

Stockists to date:

Fish Head

Reel Tackle

Tackle Shop Carseldine

Davo's Compleat Angler Noosa

Davo's Bait & Tackle North Shore (Maroochydore)

Angler's Warehouse Tweed Heads

Charltons Redbank

Cool, I've been waiting for these to come out.

Can someone advise me on which rod will suit me........I've got 10lb on my sharpshooter and have given it a hard time and I love that rod but I want a sharpshooter that will handle a 4000 size reel and 20lb or maybe a touch more with a similar feel and action.

Will any of the favourites fit the bill?

Ellicat - unfortunately we don't have factory testing videos of favourites. Those were of another model of rods that come out exclusively to some stores in January. We do have some video of these rods out in the wild though that we can hopefully put together toon.

Max pwr - 20lb line and a 4000 - either the 662m or mh or the 732m.

As to one similar to the sharpshooter - I'd say the 732 is a bit more similar in action than the 662. It's medium-fast in action but that's where the similarities end. fyi - the 662 is a bit faster in action.

The Favorites are a slightly cheaper rod so the components used (blank, guides, real seat) are not as high quality and, the intended use for the rods are a bit different as well. Sorry - I hope that helps a bit.

First rods were shipped or dropped off yesterday and the following stores already have stock:

Fish Head

Reel Tackle

Tackle Shop Carseldine

Davo's Compleat Angler Noosa

Davo's Bait & Tackle North Shore (Maroochydore)

Angler's Warehouse Tweed Heads

More to go out over the weekend :)

Cheers

Angus

Sweet im keen to give them a go.

Hey angus do you reckon the 10-20lb 662mh model will go good with 3500 certate running pe2?

Mainly used for chasing pelagics such as dollies wahoo spanish schoolies spotties

And tuna.

Il go see lance for 1

Shane

For sure man. Handles my 4000 sustain just fine and has a nice snappy action that despite the relatively short lengths lends itself well to pinging lures out. Feels great on the load up as well...

Cool, I've been waiting for these to come out.

Can someone advise me on which rod will suit me........I've got 10lb on my sharpshooter and have given it a hard time and I love that rod but I want a sharpshooter that will handle a 4000 size reel and 20lb or maybe a touch more with a similar feel and action.

Will any of the favourites fit the bill?

Heya Steve

I have to come over near your work tomorrow or the next day.

If you like I can bring over the range of Favorites so you can have a look at them all.

Thanks to Lance for dropping off a bunch of rods for me to suss out, I wasn't at work so I missed him but he left them all overnight and picked them up the next day!! :ohmy:

Top bloke!

I decided on the 662MH as an all purpose bay rod for plastics and the occasional slug or pillie on the end, great looking rod and has exactly the kind of action I was hoping for :woohoo:

Not sure which reel to go for, definitely be loading up 20lb braid and considering an FJ 4000-5000. Any suggestions?

Archived