2014 Lake Maroon Bluefin Comp

rayke1938

Copy of email from Steve Wilkes

Registrations are now open for this year’s event. All details and registrations are through the Sports Tuition website. Early registrations are appreciated and you’ll see there are some great prizes on offer for early registration as well as any merchandise purchase. This year the merchandise includes; fishing shirt, spray jacket, cap and truth mat. Best to pre-order these items as there will be very limited-no stock on sale during the competition weekend.

You’ll see that we have attracted more sponsors which has resulted in more prizes of offer this year. There will be a lot more random give-a-ways too. Bluefin have once again been fantastic as our major sponsor. The senior random draw is the 415 Drifter Tournament on a Dunbier trailer. It’s powered by a 40hp Mercury. The Junior random draw boat is the 3.0 Catfish. There were some excited winners last year. Hopefully it’s you this year!

The event is scheduled for 14-16 November. The 14th is the G20 Public Holiday in Brisbane, so it should work out well to get many out there early on Friday. As well as Leeann Payne and Tim Morgan as our guest key note speakers on the Friday night, we’ll also have live music afterwards with Marty Spinks and the B Doubles.

David Cotelli from CJ’s Pasta will once again lead our catering team. We have slightly adjusted the menu to offer a few more child-friendly options.

Once again we are hoping to make it a relaxed, family-friendly competition.

Hopefully you can make it along again and please invite others with you.

Finally, if you operate a business where we could display the competition brochure, or if you’re involved in a fishing or social club or simply have a few mates you’d like to invite along, please return email with your postal mailing address and let me know how many brochures you’d like sent.

Alternatively, I’ve attached the electronic copy of the brochure, so if you could forward it to as many people as possible, it would be greatly appreciated.

Registrations for the event are through http://www.sportstuition.com.au/events

Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you there.

Kind regards

Steve Wilkes

PO Box 3195

NORMAN PARK Q 4170

Phone: 0403154510

Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description: Sports_Tuition_Logo_smaller

www.sportstuition.com.au

cid:image002.gif@01CD8116.4DBF78F0 Visit Sports Tuition on Facebook

cid:image003.jpg@01CD8116.4DBF78F0

www.camplakefire.com.au

cid:image002.gif@01CD8116.4DBF78F0Visit Camp Lake Fire on Facebook

43867_BFC 2014_Flyer A4_2

.pdf

Download View

I have already registered see you there.

Cheers

Ray

Archived