No holiday for bass.

Dinodadog

Arrived at the gate at NPD to find I had no key,quick trip home to find the wife had shifted it off bench and hung it up on key board, so blxxxy tidy :sick:

Caught up with Ray and his crew and stopped for a quick chat, quick because they were catching fish and I wasnt, so headed off down the dam to find my own school to annoy. Found a few on a dropoff and for the next hour or so I could only use one rod, as it was impossible to get the shrimp to the bottom. I went through a mountain of shrimp before they slowed down. Headed off to a couple of other spots for a few more before the bait was all gone.Picked up some more shrimp and found a few more bass and some whopper yellas. One bass on the troll, 94 on shrimp and 3 yellas.

While at one spot I seen some snake food come out of the long grass on push bikes.

Dino

post-1453-144599074782_thumb.jpg

post-1453-144599074793_thumb.jpg

post-1453-144599074803_thumb.jpg

post-1453-144599074814_thumb.jpg

post-1453-144599074825_thumb.jpg

post-1453-144599074835_thumb.jpg

Wow that's ridiculous :woohoo: While you and Ray were out there Dad and I were trekking and fishing through some dense jungle :silly: We did get some bass and super golden yellas though! Dad also dropped a nice mary cod and I got smashed by a beast of a fish so most likely another cod! Shouldn't have been using the light 8lb braid and 1000 size reel :P

James

Snake food laugh :lol:

Tidiness :lol:

Lure hanging system B)

Monster yellas :woohoo:

Got to 94 and didn't bat on for the century :ohmy: :S :huh::blink::unsure:

:P

My feet were getting sunburnt and I was getting hungry.

Well you're not getting any sympathy from me :P:P:P

James

Me either! boat full of lovely fresh fish to!

Gotta watch yourself now Dino, thats 2, (with Kurwongbah forgetfulness the other week) these things always come in threes! One more to come!

You'll need to do the "Ray reverse shuffle and mantra chant" around the boat and toss salt over the left shoulder before every launch!

Archived