I'am Back

Boulie

Hi Guys’ and Gals’, I am returning to the fishing world after a long break brought about due to family commitments and other competing priorities. I was on here several years ago and some of you may remember me as AZZA, Hi Angus. I had to sign up again as I have changed email since here last.  Well kids have almost grown and work life balance is changing so that I might find some time to get out on the water again. So thought I would tune in to AFO to get the lie of the land or bay and find out what’s what in the modern piscatorial world.   

Cheers

Azza

Nah mate, sold that off as with the Mrs getting a touch of skin cancer her days of boating stopped and it was a lot of coin sitting in the yard imitating a garden ornament. I have set up a jet ski for off shore fishing but have not had it out yet. How you been keeping?

Welcome back Azza and good to hear you're about to get stuck into some fishing again. I think there's a couple on here that fish off jetskis - keep an eye out and you may be able to organise a tag along session. I was up at Noosa at Easter and a fleet of about 15 (from memory) jetskis were all heading out through the bar in a convoy - all were set up for fishing. Was a cool sight to see :) 

12 hours ago, PA Pete said:

G'day Azza, I too am looking at setting up a jet ski for fishing as there are a few up here around Bundy.

Let us know when you are set up would love to organise a camping trip to Musgrave some great reef out that way 

Archived