Cassette Company Sale

mackay_ angler_

I have found a sunglasses company that make some really good quality polarised glasses and support an amazing cause. 

Every pair sold they donate a pair of reading glasses to the less fortunate and when it comes to price they are some of the most affordable fishing sunnies I have seen I really do support then because I believe in what there doing to help people. 

I also have a discount code which gets 20% off your order 

20off1619 for 20% off you're order and get involved with helping less fortunate people have a better quality of life. 

https://thecassettecompany.com/

10 hours ago, Ovington said:

Good cause for sure and good pricing, they just dont seem to have any wrap around styles that I like for fishing to stop sun clogging up your peripherals. Maybe just a set for beach days

i do agree with that thats a good point but they are still quality shades and a good polarized but i do agree with you that the wrap around styles are a lot more effective.  

• 2 weeks later...

the cassette company will be releasing a new pair of wrap around sunnies particularly for fishing and fly fishing they will feature extremely high end lens that will have amazing clarity, polarization,tint,anti reflective,oleophobic coatings and color up technology that is going closely compete with oakley and spotters and will be releases soon. the cassette company can also custom make a pair of glasses for you with  photochromatic prescription lenses, polarized prescriptions lenses, mirror coatings and anything else your heart desires.  Just shoot them an email to Rx@TheCassetteCompany.com for a quote!  

and use the promo code   20off1619   and receive 20% off your order and support the great cause  that they are supporting with every pair of glasses or sunnies you buy a pair of reading glasses is donated to someone less fortunate.  

https://thecassettecompany.com/

Archived