Ray Up And Walking

Dinodadog

Hippie Ray is up and walking after his hip op, hoping to go home wed or thursday, still no fishing for awhile. He told me the op went OK, so lets hope he is back on the water soon. Meanwhile I'll keep doing some bait fishing to stop the bass from getting to hungry.

Dino

2 hours ago, Drop Bear said:

Good on ya mate. How long till you can get back in the boat?

As soon as possible have driver standing by so it is just when i can bend enough to drop my bum and swivel into the boat. Luckily the seat height is adjustable, Not allowed to bend hip past 90 degrees.

Cheers

Ray

The food was b grade boarding house grade at best, Gave up sending it back for being cold.With the morning porridge the milk was warmer than the porridge.

Found out at morning and afternoon tea i could scrounge 6 packets of bega tasty cheese and 6 packets of arnotts cracker biscuits and that was my lunch and dinner,

Reckon if i tried to feed any of the other food to my dog it would bite my hand off.

Cheers

Ray

I would put in a formal complaint, sounds like the kitchen has not got the patients well being at heart.They may need new staff, they get allocated the money to give good meals, and with the gettymead system it should still be hot on arrival.

Dino

8 hours ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Couldn't agree more Dino - how hard is it to serve people decent food in a hospital!!

only place I have ever seen a decent meal served in a hospital is to mothers with newborns in maternity wings. Everyone else is fed slops.

Archived