Carp koori

Hi From Wodonga Victoria

Hi guys , 

Found your site on the web . And excited to read everyone’s posts, I’m born and bred in Deniliquin nsw on the Edward river , fished deni, and mathoura , and werie forest , love fishing , last 5 years haven’t been fishing, due to anxiety and panic disorder, but now want to get back into it again ,  I love old vintage fishing rods ,mainly old solid glass rods , moved to Wodonga, and gave all my fishing gear away , so now am going to get back into fishing , just trying to find we’re to go fishing in Albury ,Wodonga area , if anyone can help , would be great , 

anyway hope to learn a few things from everyone, 

regards jason 

3 minutes ago, Carp koori said:

Hi guys , 

Found your site on the web . And excited to read everyone’s posts, I’m born and bred in Deniliquin nsw on the Edward river , fished deni, and mathoura , and werie forest , love fishing , last 5 years haven’t been fishing, due to anxiety and panic disorder, but now want to get back into it again ,  I love old vintage fishing rods ,mainly old solid glass rods , moved to Wodonga, and gave all my fishing gear away , so now am going to get back into fishing , just trying to find we’re to go fishing in Albury ,Wodonga area , if anyone can help , would be great , 

anyway hope to learn a few things from everyone, 

regards jason 

Gday Jason, Welcome to the forum. 

I wish I knew more about Albury Wodonga area. Stunning spot.

Hopefully someone will know more than me.

Please login or register to view this image

I think OzFish Unlimited has a chapter down there. Not sure.