What Am I?

Old Scaley

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ellicat said:

Moreton Bay bug.

Give the man a cigar, I was just about to post another clue to say I go well with chilli plum sauce, I am out the game for the moment off to school to pick up my Grandson, anyone got a pool stocked with fish I can use, he won't be happen when he finds out no fishing this weekend because of Oma

ellicat, you could be describing most of us on this site, except Drop Bear as he is an ex olympic swimmer but he does eat fish, red meat and vegetables except brussell sprouts he detests them, now how about a decent clue

Scaley said the name of the game was WHAT am I , not WHO am I, so technically you are in breach of the rules of the game ellicat and you should immediately disqualify yourself or at least apologise for your misdemeanour , do you know how many brain cells i slaughtered trying to work out WHAT am I when all along it was WHO am I , you should give yourself an uppercut for the deception ellicat , I am going to drink some red now and see if I can resurrect some of the brain cells you cause me to slaughter.

1 minute ago, MSB said:

Scaley said the name of the game was WHAT am I , not WHO am I, so technically you are in breach of the rules of the game ellicat and you should immediately disqualify yourself or at least apologise for your misdemeanour , do you know how many brain cells i slaughtered trying to work out WHAT am I when all along it was WHO am I , you should give yourself an uppercut for the deception ellicat , I am going to drink some red now and see if I can resurrect some of the brain cells you cause me to slaughter.

Apologies. I will try harder next time. Some would say an ellicat is a "what" though. hehe

1 minute ago, ellicat said:

Apologies. I will try harder next time. Some would say an ellicat is a "what" though. hehe

Are we allowed to say those sort of words on the site know?

4 hours ago, MSB said:

ellicat, you could be describing most of us on this site, except Drop Bear as he is an ex olympic swimmer but he does eat fish, red meat and vegetables except brussell sprouts he detests them, now how about a decent clue

DropBear an ex olympic swimmer???????

8 hours ago, natang said:

DropBear an ex olympic swimmer???????

He is to humble to say anything about his exploits, he also told me he used to date Jennifer Hawkins because she was a keen fisherwoman

Archived