Spinnerbaiting The Weed Edge

Dinodadog

Decided at the last moment to go have a session on the spinnerbaits. Legs have been causing a loss of sleep with continual pain, looks like an op is close.

Started fishing the edges and 3 hours later I was still at it, getting a steady flow of bass with a couple of spangles thrown in..No 50cm models but some good bass just the same.

Dino

P2280002.JPG

P2280003.JPG

P2280005.JPG

P2280007.JPG

P2280009.JPG

P2280010.JPG

P2280011.JPG

P2280014.JPG

2 hours ago, Dinodadog said:

Under the knife again thursday,going to remove 2 cancers from lip.

Dino

Hope that goes well, @Dinodadog.  Is it on the lip itself or the upper lip area between the mouth and nose? I had an SCC on that area and it was fine. My neighbour had a couple of BCCs removed from her actual lips and had the lips sewn together for weeks.  Very uncomfortable. 

3 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

My neighbour had a couple of BCCs removed from her actual lips and had the lips sewn together for weeks.   

Hope that's not necessary for Dino, but on the bright side his wife will have a nice quiet house ........ 🙂 Nice session there Dino and good luck with the lip, back and legs. Can't keep a good man down!!

10 hours ago, Old Scaley said:

Hope that goes well, @Dinodadog.  Is it on the lip itself or the upper lip area between the mouth and nose? I had an SCC on that area and it was fine. My neighbour had a couple of BCCs removed from her actual lips and had the lips sewn together for weeks.  Very uncomfortable. 

One each side of bottom lip,stiched but no graft.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived