Flats Fishing For Bass

Dinodadog

I knew I had to be home early, as I had to go out for lunch. So I didnt wander to far from the ramp, insead I just had some flats fishing for bass, I was casting willie nillie ( anywhere ) in a large area that was only 6to 8ft in any direction.This was helped along with small clumps of weed here and there and this was what the bass was hiding in. They were not monsters by any means but managed 22 before she who must be obeyed rang and said dont forget we are going out for lunch.

Dino

P3210001.JPG

P3210002.JPG

P3210003.JPG

P3210004.JPG

P3210005.JPG

P3210006.JPG

P3210007.JPG

P3210008.JPG

2 hours ago, benno573 said:

i hope if i am ever medically unfit to go fishing i get to go fishing as much as you are!

Its either I go or the wife has to put up with me, 2 headsocks and a hat keep me fishing. Looks like I might have 5 ops to look forward to over the next few years, back, 2 knees and 2 hips, I dont think I'll make them all:fishing:

On 22/03/2019 at 4:45 PM, Dinodadog said:

Its either I go or the wife has to put up with me, 2 headsocks and a hat keep me fishing. Looks like I might have 5 ops to look forward to over the next few years, back, 2 knees and 2 hips, I dont think I'll make them all:fishing:

Geeze mate I hope they leave enough behind so that you can still cast! 🙂 Keeping active is very healthy for you... I was at a mates place 2 days ago. He is in a retirement home... He is only 53 but looks 80. Poor bugger. 

Great report mate. Interesting to learn about a different place to target them. 

Archived