LFC4LYF

Hey guys,

Looking at heading out tomorrow through SPB and haven't been for a while. Will be heading about middle of the tide on what looks like a fairly calm SW wind.

Where is the best channel now to head through if going to fish the 29's and 33s off Moreton?

Also anyone else heading out tomorrow?

Cheers

19 hours ago, LFC4LYF said:

Hey guys,

Looking at heading out tomorrow through SPB and haven't been for a while. Will be heading about middle of the tide on what looks like a fairly calm SW wind.

Where is the best channel now to head through if going to fish the 29's and 33s off Moreton?

Also anyone else heading out tomorrow?

Cheers

Good luck mate. Bar should be fine. I always go out the Southern one that follows Flinders Beach but you should have no problems. 

It was freezing in the Pumicestone Passage Yesterday at 17c. Brrrrr. Found what I hope to be a good fishing spot.

There should be some snapper there for you. Hope you bag out. 

On 10/06/2019 at 3:29 PM, straddiebrad said:

should be flat as a tack the next few days any of the channels will be good i guessing your going out before lunch witch means you should have an in out tide so be sweet as on the bar all week ,iam heading out thursday  and saturday  maybe friday too let us know what the temp is if you go out.brad

temp on the 29's were hovering around 22.8. It was 18 in the bay.

Few snapper and tuskies nothing major but more just checking out the area again.

On 11/06/2019 at 7:39 AM, Drop Bear said:

Good luck mate. Bar should be fine. I always go out the Southern one that follows Flinders Beach but you should have no problems. 

It was freezing in the Pumicestone Passage Yesterday at 17c. Brrrrr. Found what I hope to be a good fishing spot.

There should be some snapper there for you. Hope you bag out. 

I looked but couldn't see a southern channel. Looked like it was breaking most of the way but i have heard the southern channel is open. Need to get the drone up for a top shot of current channels i think 🙂

18 hours ago, LFC4LYF said:

I looked but couldn't see a southern channel. Looked like it was breaking most of the way but i have heard the southern channel is open. Need to get the drone up for a top shot of current channels i think 🙂

I will look for an aerial photo. They often post them here and there so will try and find it. Sometimes you have to head directly at the beach and be less than 100m from it. It can follow just outside the beach break for a while then head out.