Saved By The Bell

fishingnut

With anticipation through the roof as usual I was up early and off out to the dam. Wasn’t as cold as it has been lately which was much Welcomed being up to my knees in water launching the boat, heading off down stream looking for that school that I found last week I passed up a few loose schools that I have been seeing sitting in the small drop offs. Made it all the way down the dam and heading back with all but two tiny bass and whopper forky giving me some grief on the silly string. Working my way back to the ramp I bumped into a familiar face and a quick chat and report from each other reveals some better needs. Working my way back hitting the edges looking for a toga or some bass sitting in the edges was nothing but casting exercise.almost home and the sounder lights up “you bloody beauty”  dropped a shrimp down and was on immediately, after a few on shrimp I started to jig  and that’s where the fun started, almost a fish a drop for a frantic 20min session. Even managed a double hook up at one stage with a dirty bloody forky taking the blade off the bottom. Turned out to be a good session in end. 
fish while you can guys n gals as tomorrow isn’t promised. 

20 odd bass and a hand full of catfish, didn’t have much time to take pics 

cheers 

938C7CC6-52ED-4064-8D77-57FF747A3001.jpeg

A6B29A86-FB5C-4B15-861F-88E2907037B3.jpeg

E0998CAA-447E-4BF8-AC2F-C5C4B6EEDEA5.jpeg

4A2178C3-1690-41C7-9B7D-8ADA1D1C47C0.jpeg

Hey fishingnut

Good job on all the bass, it's good you managed to find a good school and get some good fish. That must be great fun getting a fish a drop. 🙂

Also, just a question on those sounder screens. I am just learning to read mine (with my Dad on the kayak) and can see yours is a split screen. Is the yellow line on the top half the bottom and the lines the fish?

Cheers Hamish