G'day & hows it goin

Benno75

Just joined the site, figured I'd say Hello to everyone. I like to spend most of my free time fishing in the Pine & Brissy rivers, Bribie passage, Maroochy river, Mud island etc etc - wherever my 3.75 dart can get me.

I often fish when I've got time, rather than when its the right time. I blame my variable success rate on this theory. (having said that, when isn't it the right time to go fishing?)

Look forward to swapping stories and ideas with you all - Benno.

Welcome mate.

Thats the logic of a lot of us i think!

But as you said, when it it the wrong time. Its getting out there that counts.

Good luck and i hope you learn a bit.

By the way the Brisbane River Classic is coming up. Its a very social comp with a range of categories. Might be worth checking out if only to meet a bunch of other local fishermen.

Angus

Benno75 wrote:

I often fish when I've got time, rather than when its the right time. I blame my variable success rate on this theory. (having said that, when isn't it the right time to go fishing?)

Look forward to swapping stories and ideas with you all - Benno.

I hear you man - welcome to the site from heaven and dreams. If we can't catch a fish we mose well hear from those who can.

Nice to meet you fellas.

Stu - I dabble in both bait and plastics. Its hard not to get caught up in the plastics hype and there's not much better than your plastic being slammed by a nice pinkie, but I'm fairly confident they haven't improved my overall catch rate. I do quite like soaking bait though, set up comfortably in my tinnie, with a tinnie, or standing in the surf watching the sun or moon come up

Guys I doubt I'll get to the classic, but I'll be monitoring the reports and hope you all do well. I am impressed with the prizes on offer

Dinodadog - I reckon its a myth. The stinky ole pine is a convenient location and one that occasionally produces a feed, but the bigger fellas are way to elusive from my experiences.

Brendo - hopefully I will catch you out at mud one day. (or anyone else for that matter)

Archived