Almost Feels Like Home . Calliope River Session

Brodie_S

52 minutes ago, James77 said:

My old stomping grounds, don’t be fooled there are crocs in that stretch of the river, I’ve seen em there. 

Try and get some live baits and fish for jacks and Barra, I’ve caught lots from the old bridge. Also try getting around to the rocks near the main road bridge, good grunter, jacks and Barra all threw there. 

Yeah I might see if can catch some Grunter today I might try smaller lures today .yesterday I had a 3 inch prawn and I only got one hit I might try my 2.5 inch baitjunkie . i don’t really have a good reel that I can use for live baiting everyone there has daiwa BG reels and a few had some penn reels to for live baiting .and yeah there’s no way I’d be swimming in there I was just confident enough to put my hand in the water as heaps of people were around and there haven’t been any signs of crocs near the bank . Although usually crocs are more active at night but yeah I think people are a bit crazy swimming in there