hows it goin people

fisherdan

hi guys i'm a 26 yr old male who loves fishing and boating,pretty much any excuse to get out in the water.originally from nz been over here for 4 yrs.and am keen to get as much aussie fishing in as i can get.also pulling up different fish than im used to!i'm good mates with rumrunner who put me onto this site.we just finished the brc and absolutely loved it.always keen to learn so don't hesitate to drop a line and catch up:)

Gidday Fisherdan!! :)

I'm new to the site aswell!! :)

I just finished the BRC Classic !! :)

It was great to meet up with all the other guys from

the site!!! :)

They are a good bunch of guys...And a wealth of knowledge which is waht you need on the Brissie river!!:)

I'll be back next year now I know the score!! :P

Hope ya fun on the site mate!!:)

It's a great place to glean some knowledge!!:)

Ya gotta watch out for Brian D though he might steer ya the wrong way!! :P :P

Cheers Dusky

rumrunner wrote:

hey man im pretty keen to try for these bullies again?

we got all the gear now so why not?

have ya got any early days coming up? we could do an arvo trip out to mud?

i think john'o is keen as to try the back of coochi mudlow but im not sure if there are many sharks round there?:dry:

Ian

rumrunner, You'll get sharks around Coochie. Berley up in summer off the northeast or southeast.

ellicat wrote:

rumrunner wrote:

i think john'o is keen as to try the back of coochi mudlow but im not sure if there are many sharks round there?:dry:

Ian

rumrunner, You'll get sharks around Coochie. Berley up in summer off the northeast or southeast.

thanks elli!

we were going to try the n/e reefs there my mate has had allot of luck there in the past but im yet to try there?

cheers mate!;)

rumrunner wrote:

Ian

sounds good mate pulling in a bullie would be a buzz!pretty solid week this week but next weeks my last one for the year so after that i'm keen as.next 2 weekends are chockers to which sux.don't people realise how important fishing is;)))

fisherdan wrote:

rumrunner wrote:
woohoo:woohoo: bout time man good to see ya on the site finaly!;)

i hope no one holds it against you that you are my mate? :blush:

welcome aboard mate!

i see said the blind man to his deaf wife

your on to it now man;)

you use the karma in the corner for usefull or bad info if its usfull and helps you out then give a thumbs up but if it is a stupid comment not related to the topic at all that you take offence to then give a thumbs down ok!

i had a few the other day but i made a comment that a few guys didnt like and now i have non! lol:P

rumrunner wrote:

fisherdan wrote:
rumrunner wrote:

welcome aboard mate!

your on to it now man;)

you use the karma in the corner for usefull or bad info if its usfull and helps you out then give a thumbs up but if it is a stupid comment not related to the topic at all that you take offence to then give a thumbs down ok!

i had a few the other day but i made a comment that a few guys didnt like and now i have non! lol:P

i read the little winge i personally thought it was bloody funny !did you expect that kinda reaction?

rumrunner wrote:

fisherdan wrote:
rumrunner wrote:

welcome aboard mate!

your on to it now man;)

there you go bro i gave you a thumbs up because you've taught me alot about fishing and hey it works!!

Archived