no fishing

rayke1938

3 hours ago, Ed. said:

And here I was thinking about getting cataract surgery...Not any more!

I can’t wait to get mine done. Hopefully early March when my private health insurance upgrade hits the waiting period. I know lots of people who have had very successful cataract surgery and the recovery time is days not weeks.  What has happened, Ray?

Just got the all clear so fishing npd on sunday after fingerling release. Dr said just do not get dam water in eye and nothing strenuous. Had both eyes done for cataracts over 20 years ago. Right eye never much good and sight deteriated over last few years. Last eye test optometrist diagnosed slipped implant. So just had it replaced. it was a major job took over 3 hours. But should be good once swelling goes down. 

2 hours ago, rayke1938 said:

Just got the all clear so fishing npd on sunday after fingerling release. Dr said just do not get dam water in eye and nothing strenuous. Had both eyes done for cataracts over 20 years ago. Right eye never much good and sight deteriated over last few years. Last eye test optometrist diagnosed slipped implant. So just had it replaced. it was a major job took over 3 hours. But should be good once swelling goes down. 

Short term pain, long term gain hopefully Ray. Good to hear you'll be back on the water soon. Just be careful around that wife of yours (or be careful with your insertions of humour ........) 🤣.