boating advice on buying a boat for myself say thiswas a Haines hunter V17r as i get a boat for my use this was my 1st larger boat

old.salty mick 1983

as i've been a boater all my life as thiswas really started in say the early 90s as my dad took me in a small hire tinny boat and thiswas the hook into boating for me as a young kid as i was really gotten into boating say with family at the time as im now a really a was a rreally well versed skipper in my Caribbean Sea Sprite thiswas my really was my 1st boat as i got this boat on 22yrs ago now thiswas really was my 1st ever good boat as i had this boat in my care for a long time this was really my first ever fiberglass boat i've ever had thiswas really my first ever resto in the years i had 2 outboards on the boat my 1st big outboard was a really good Johnson Super sea horse 33hp outboard as thiswas really my 1st ever Johnson as im a really good Johnson outboard man as you knew the current outboard was a Tohatsu 30hp thiswas fitted with electric start and pull start but has no power trim and tilt thiswas really ok as im was younger when i first got the current outboard as im now older im getting a newer boat with a outboard with powertt rim and tilt as i knew thiswas a new progression for  me now as i see thiswas really the case for me now

caribbean sea sprite boats no 1.jpg

greetings my friends as you knew im thinking of getting my next boat for myself 

as thiswas my 1st ever larger trailer boat as i knew thiswas a fiberglass boat 

and im going to use the boat by myself and my carer 

and thiswas my 1st larger fiberglass boat as i knew this was a fiberglass boat im thinking of getting in future as im learning on the boats im thinking of buying as im new to doing this in my future  as far im doing my homework as my research was ongoing as i knew what boat i want just a matter of waiting for the right boat to come along in my future  as this was my 1st larger fiberglass boat as im scared of getting a lemon how i pick the good boats from the lemons as im really cautious these days on those boats that are lemons thiswhy im very careful these days