my home waters where i fish the good spots in my boat

old.salty mick 1983

this was a report on my home waters of the NSW central coast 

home lake Tuggerah lake the best good fishing spots i can share was the bridge thats links the entrance to north entrance as im writing this now i have boated on Tuggerah lake as i knew thiswas a great plae for a boating and fishing holiday as you knew thiswas my hometown as you see thiswas an overeview of my home town thiswas a great fishing  was really good in all year round by the best times to come was when there was the School holidays as in the summer the fishing was really good say luderick can be caught by the seawall on the foreshore as for the boat based fishos there was a good size flatties and whiting and bream are easily be caught if you use the right bait and if you are lucky to fish on Tuggerah lake these was good fishing tobe had thiswas really a good review on my home waters as thiswas a really nice place to fih as well beautiful and good waters to fish on as far the fishing was really good on certain times say when you fish Tuggerah lake you remeber to fish the high tide thiswas far better as the lake gotten better last few months now as the water was clear as the channel was broken wide open due to heavy rains so the lake was getting heaps better thiswas my knowledge on the area where i live and boat on as this was my review of my home area hope this was my review of the area where i boat in