Politian's gone mad in regards to fisheries issues

as you knew the Govt are really gone really mad these days as they are really gotten no sense about the issues the fisho's face on the water and thiswas really my biff was these Govt people really fairly gotten Don't care as far i knew thiswas really an issues was these so called greenie Govt people these really faceless ones really dont really care how the rules was skewered in their Favour to the detriment of Fishermen in places where they do fish in their local waters as i see thiswas really why Fishers are the best on conserving fishing areas for futue fishermen as i say im gotten to share my Views in these matters as you see thiswas really the case was we needed was to stand up to those so call MPs in Govt and the opposition's   as far i knew we fishos needed was to vote in future elections and really show we are gotten tobe heard we are really a needed was have our vices heard in future as i knew as a disabled fisho i am able to vote so im going to vote for thewse in future say on the gold coast elections say council and state and federal elections in my hope to get people to hear what we say needs tobe done on fishing issues those greenie Govt people can't be trusted  they are really not really very good on things like fishing bans and fishing area lockouts they are really no good these greenie govt folks they dont have a clue on this science of good fisheries Related fishing views bot the rec and commercial fishers as we are good at fighting for our rights as fishers thiswas why we needed to be strong about this in future as these nasty greenies was really are not to be trusted they are really was really want fishing bans and the likes thiswas really wrong id say lets stand up and fight to for your s and our good  fishing rights as fishers we needed was to stand up and fight to kee our fishing rights thiswas our duty my friends we are to sand as brothers and sisters in this fight as fishers we are needed to do that now before your and my fishing right was taken away to fish in our local waterways we needed was to stand as one group we are fisher and really we vote too dont let the so called bad greenies get in our way in future 

• 3 weeks later...

hi my friends as you are aware of the NSW elections we have a New Govt in office thiswas really where the govt had gone mad as they are gonna not think we are gonna go away we are good at speaking up on fisheries matters as the Politians are gotten their heads in the sand about the fisheries and they are really in the dark about fishers who are going about a good fishing day as we are gotten licensed to fish which was good but fisheries was underfunded and they dont have the money to enforce the rules as they should my main worry here was that the Fisheries Dept are getting the right Money in future from the new govt as i say thiswas really gone mad the people in the Govt as they are in the really dark place in regards to fisheries management and relateed things like funding the say jetty upgrades and education programs for fishers thiswas really why we need the govt get their heads out of the sand and start talking to us Fishers they are really gone mad with the broken promises of good Fisheries say Fairer rules and broken promises on better fishing education on new rules and the likes and the govt are really good at taking the fisher for a ride on things they say they will do but they dont this was why i have a say at the election last week as a keen fisher i have my say when i voted at the polls as im really going to wait and see how the Govt get their fishing related priorities in place as im really being wary of them saying things they dont do for us fishers thiswas why im saying thiswas why the pollies are gone mad and taking money thats was for the fishers they are in the sand them Politians they had really gone really mad nowadays they really are now all are gone mad them Politians all of them are really gone mad now they dont care all they are in for the money now not the people they serve they are in for the good money while we suffer we fishers was are suffering due to the Politians who really done nothing for all of us they all sit on their backsides and dont do anything for us fishers and they really done nothing for us fishers they are really sitting on their backsies and dont do anything for us fishers they really don't do anything for us fishers they arent in there the Govt to serve the fishers but themselves they are really not too good when helping the fishers they was really dont do anything for us fishers they always do nothing for us lot we are really dont do anything for them as they are really a talkfest for the govt as for us poor fishers we are gonna start getting stronger in speaking up in future to protect our pastime these govts willbe held accountable we are needed was to start speaking up for ourselves to make these govt guys listen to us in regarss to how our fisheries was run thiswas our last hope was really needed for us to speak up on this matter in future as the pollies are sitting on their backsides doing nothing but talk on what they are going to do for us lot of fishers thiswas really the govt really gone mad nowadays thiswas reallu due to Govt inaction was really for the fish stock was in decline due to poor fisheries  management and slow thinking on the fisheries part thing was no good  for us lot of good fishers we are hard done now due to the poor thinking of the Govt in NSW in past years wasnt good in regards to the need to make sure the fishing licences money was put in the right places thiswas really bad thiswas really not too good that the fishing licence money wasnt going  in the right places all thiswas really not a that hard to allocate the fishing licences money to the right places the reason thiswas not so now was the govt gone mad they arent doing the right things now for us fishers thiswas really gone mad the Politians and the fishries Dept people they are really gotten their heads in the sand these days they dont listen now all they say was a talkfest the govt its time we had to speak up on this in future or we willbe trampled by the greenies and naysayers we needed to start speaking up now to see this pastime was have a future dont let them Politians get away with this stuff in future its really time we had to speak up on this in future thiswas our hope for the futue fishers in our lives in future  this was what i knew on this matter my friends 

On 19/03/2023 at 5:24 PM, mangajack said:

Qld needs rec fishing licenses badly.... licenses to fund fisheries inspectors in large numbers.....moneys generated from fines to go into fishing related infrastructure / stocking.

Currently we are barely policed, heavily reaped and raped. Get the fines happening in big numbers then watch the funds for infrastructure balloon.

I would happily pay $100 per year to protect and develop the fishery.

The other option is being allowed to cull the illegal ativities we all see / experience most days....can't see them authorising that though.

Qld does not need a fishing license!! We pay for everything in our taxes and other multiple fees extorted out of us! We do not need another money grab on the already too many.............

The freshwater SIPS scheme is a shining example on how a permit scheme should be applied. There are a couple of niggles in it but in the main it works really well and I would fully support something similar in the salt. The hardest part would be working out an interaction with the pro fishers,

far better to spend this money 

on essential basics like teaching our kids 

and looking atfer the elderly 

and the disabled too 

and the hospitals 

thiswas far better then the stupid wars better use this money to make our lives better  for the kids 

what a waste of money for the Ukraine war was a really bad waste of good money that was my biff here