need help on deciding on new outboard for my Caribbean sea sprite V14 do you think a later model Evinrude 50hp 3cyl 2 stroke was a really good outboards what you think

old.salty mick 1983

hi guys as you knew when i finbally do get my boat restored as thiswas a big project for me 

as far im concerned im going toremove my old Tohatsu 30hp outboard before i do the restoration 

as im asking you is a good later model Evinrude say from 1999 or earlier model Evinrude 3cyl 2 stroke outboards as im going to disabled the oil injection on these outboards really thiswas really needed was disabling the oil injection on these outboards as i knew thiswas really a reason for this was was my boat does not have room for an oil tank and thiswas really the case as i really wanted an Evinrude 50hp Carby 3cyl outboard thiswas the motor i will fit atfer i finally do finish the boat in my future as you see thiswas really the case i have my boat in my new home in future so outboard choice was needed tobe decided on in future can you tell me are the Evinrude 3cyl Carby 50hp outboard are really good this was my first ever 50hp outboard with power trim and tilt and electric start as thiswas really my very 1st ever 50hp Evinrude outboard can you tell me are these engines was any good as in going toget one of these in future need to have a good word about these outboards what you think of me getting these outboards as im new to these Evinrude 50hp 3cyl Carby outboards as this was my first ever big outboard  and my 1st ever premix big outboard motor as thiswas my very 1st 50hp outboard motor as i needed was right advice on these outboards can you tell me are these later model outboards any good to buy and be really good  on reliability and servicing costs and usage costs too when using the boat alot on a regular seasons worth of boating hope you can answer this was for me as im getting my 1st ever Evinrude 50hp 3cyl 2 stroke outboard thiswas my very first ever 50hp Evinrude 3cyl outboard say was a 1999 or earlier model outboards hope you can help my friends