boat related care and motor care too what are any good hints i can easily pick up in future as i was really am learning on boat care in future

old.salty mick 1983

hi guys as you knew im really was wanted to learn about caring for my boat atfer use what are there was any good things id needed was to learn say with good boat polishes and cleaning chemicals what are the best one i can use on my boat in future in case id ever do go ahead with the resto in future and as well the outboard motor care thiswas atfer the 1st ever use atfer resto really was done as you knew thiswas really important was to learn on the boat related care can you tell me what are good boat care tips i really needed to learn in case i really restored my boat say in case i have the Metal flake paint on my boat was metal flake blue on the boats deck as thiswas really gotta be a really nice lighter metal flake blue that give my boat that hottish look as well th new outboard thats was a new white Suzuki 40hp on the boat as thiswas really my 1st ever boat im undertaking a full redo as soon im really ready but first gonna save money for it now as my carer was saying we are gotta be ok on the full resto goin ahead in future as far i knew thiswas really being my first boat being rebuilt say a really cool metal flake paint thiswas metal flake blue thiswas really my desired paint for my boat in future as thiswas why my boat willbe hottish and a fun boat too my friends