Wheeless for 30days.

Angry51

On 05/05/2023 at 4:56 PM, ellicat said:

I had a problem with my Navara that saw me stranded on the highway on Easter Sunday. Th oil cooler that was replaced in December packed it in and consequently the engine got cooked. New head under warranty claim on the oil cooler manufacturer. Won't see her again until June.

I wanted to take Hamish and Charlie out on the Wednesday afternoon, so had to buy a car quickly and have the auto sparky wire in an Anderson plug for the electric winch Wednesday morning. I could have cancelled fishing but....hang on a sec...no I couldn't cancel fishing. haha

So you bought a different car, but are also getting the Navara back in June. What is the new/different car and which one (or both) are you keeping in June?  (Sorry, not trying to sound like your wife ..... 🙂).

2 minutes ago, kmcrosby78 said:

So you bought a different car, but are also getting the Navara back in June. What is the new/different car and which one (or both) are you keeping in June?  (Sorry, not trying to sound like your wife ..... 🙂).

Haha. I'll be selling the Navara and keeping the Mazda BT50.

20230412_074037.thumb.jpg.5b61a5b17b73dcf27f95ca11ffa34151.jpg