aussie9

I am fairly new to fishing on the water after buying an old 1/2 cabin Savage with 115 Johnson.

I had ski boats 30 odd years ago and recently my son and grandkids got keen to go fishing. The boat took a bit of fixing/cleanig and setting up. It will be an ongoing project for a while but it goes good, is comfortable to fish from and sleep in.

The goal is to go fishing "Outside" eventually when we meet someone that will let us tag along. I have just fitted a Raymarine DS500X Fishfinder and intend to try it out this weekend, weather permitting. Next on the agenda will be a GPS.Chartplotter.

So............ if you see a Savage 1/2 cab...."Flipper" come and say hi..

See yas

No problem Angus... We have fished from the Pin to the tip of Moreton so far.... inside.

Next big trip will be to Mud Island....We generally try and go out Friday arvo and come back Sunday lunchtime.

Taking the grandkids to Vic Point this weekend.... weather permitting. Went there Monday gone and a 6yo, 8yo and 11yo all caught some legal squire, biggest 40cms. They are keen to go again. All girls by the way

The weather is hard to guess when you live at Marburg. At least an hour from any water.

Archived