New Wheels!

kriso

tyrion wrote:

its only missing 1 thing... a AFO sticker. oh and a bull bar

Come to think of it i need one too a sticker that is

I would but its mainly this misses car as it will be her daily shoping trolley and my toy on the weekends as i drive a company vehicle, and well she hates the site cause of hoow much im on it and how much fishing gear i have bought since i joined so she refuses to put a sticker on it, she calls the site my other girlfriend:laugh:

The wheels and tyres he has on it are big enough for it to scoot over real easy!!!

We all reckon he is waaay to young to be having a mid life crisis (selling the family car for a sportscar!)

Kriso, I have really disliked the body shape of the pajero's over the last couple of years, looks like they have got it right again in that one! They always had a rep as a fantastic 4wd, hope it lives up to the rep for you!

My missus whines about the time I spend on the site as well, but I dont watch much TV, and she is addicted to it, be buggered if I am going to sit there bored witless - only to be spoken to in add breaks :).

The trick is to wait until her favourite show is on and go in the spend some "quality time" you soon get told to go back to the computer!

a10tion_2_detail wrote:

Nice, very nice...but...its not a Toyota...lol(laugh out loud). No...really it is nice but are you going to use it 4x4 driving on the beach or in the bush. Always interested to find out with these newer 4x4's. Regards Chain

mate mainly beach stuff, im not keen to trash 50k worth of car just so ican say i drove over a rock. me and the misses have always wanted just be able to pack up and hit fraser or straddy but havent been able to go to where we want to with the lancer so bit the bullet and bought the paj.

As mentioned in an earlier report, my new X-Trail handled both the beach and the inside of Straddy wqithout any concern over x-mas.

With all the rain the inside tracks where wet, red clay. Pretty slippery, and deep gouges dug through it. So i was happy with her performance.

My point is, is the little X-Trail can handle that, Im sure your new baby can handle that and more.

Angus

Archived