Sards pro myth 45

Master Sardines

I see a couple of people want to see a few pix of the pro myth 45 thought i'd post a few of mine.

IMG_0022.jpg

The thing i like most about the pro myth is me not being of small stature is the work well in front.

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

the side compartments for easy access stoage

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

these two hatches double up as an esky if you wish.

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

now the bit i like is you can store whatever you like in here. It's long enough to store your rods and you can keep your valuables in here out of the elements.

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

a pic of the big fella sitting in it as thats all i can do for the moment :P

IMG_0023.jpg

nice n spacious

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

and no i do not get commission on any sales from this post!

Hahaha nice one Sards.

There a good boat thats for sure.

Cant wait until the hatches are finished.

FYI, when the central hatch is done, im going to screw a cutting board onto it, as well a triple mount scotty. This will make trolling two rods very easy.

Angus

It doesnt look to bad though. I tend to shorten my stroke anyway when trolling. I find a cruisy pace better for most species anyway. Especially with a really erratic lure.

It all of course does depends on your natural reach and style of paddling of course.

Angus

It varies massively Captain.

Check out the AFO shop to have a look at Tempo's and Predators which are both sweet fishing yaks. The profish kayaks (the one pictured in this post) will be in the AFO shop soon at about $1640 (approx). As with the other models that will include paddle, seat, rod hodlers etc.

Other brands that are popular include:

Ocean Kayaks: ??? Terry help me out with price?

Hobies: Anywhere up to and beyond $2300.

I reckon they would be your top 3 brands.

For a cheapy, I still use often my Viking Espri and you looking at under a grand for a fully kitted out one. You can also see these the AFO shop.

Cheers.

Angus

I think a standard Prowler with rudder is aroudn 1700.

That includes 2 flush mount rod holders just behind the seat, and plenty of premoulded holes for you to screw a gazillion addons to the yak.

That's one good thing about the Prowlers, (not sure if any other kayaks have it - or if many do) but all the necessary holes are moulded into the yak

TerryH wrote:

I think a standard Prowler with rudder is aroudn 1700.

That includes 2 flush mount rod holders just behind the seat, and plenty of premoulded holes for you to screw a gazillion addons to the yak.

That's one good thing about the Prowlers, (not sure if any other kayaks have it - or if many do) but all the necessary holes are moulded into the yak

Customising is the funnest part though Terry :P

Angus

Archived