AFO footy tipping comp

kriso

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ellicat wrote:

Troy_79 wrote:
i know this might sound crazy but if there's going to be an upset next round it will be the raiders to beat the storm down in canberra.

Troy, Are you giving odds ?:P [img size=424]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/flying_pig.jpg[/quote

haha nice pic, did i mention im a raiders surporter:) if they were playing in melbourne the raiders would probably loose by 1000 but they r a different team in canberra.

I see your a tigers fan hey, just let u know i watched the 89 GF last week how good was that game it would have sucked to be a tigers fan:P

Troy, Nothing will change the fact that ref "Harrogant" incorrectly penalised Bruce McGuire and handed the Raiders an extra 20 minutes. Everyone knows it was wrong, but there's not a Raiders fan alive that'll admit it.

I was so cut by it, it still makes me angry (seriously) :evil:

Anyway, It's good to watch the old games - makes you realise what a bunch of sooks the players are today in comparison.;) Where has all the mud and dirt gone ?:huh:

ellicat wrote:

Troy_79 wrote:
2 from 2 so far

Good luck Troy.

I hope you get all of them right except for the Sharks. Personally hoping that'll be the upset of the round.

I see you went the head and not the heart for Mondays game;) :P

i was so close to tipping the panthers but sharks r back home so they'll be hard to beat. it was tough tipping the storm but everytime i tip against the raiders they win

Archived