whats ya drop?

Kingtin

In my old age and no time to suffer hangovers any more I have grown to love XXXX Gold schooners. But it's kegs of Tooheys New for the wife. If there's no kegs just give her a slab of stubbies.. Go the Blues.

Oh and seeing I'm the old salt Rum and Coke has given way to Gin and Tonic.

chubbstar wrote:

This may give you some idea on how much beer I drink.

About 6 months ago I gave away a BBQ on here to Bootyinblue. Now Booty being the nice bloke he is gave me a 6pack. The same 6 pack is still sitting in my fridge unopend.:P

Anyone wonna beer:huh: ;)

Jayson

Arrrr, no thanks mate...... it doesn't get better with age.. :silly:

Fishin_lingo wrote:

Bloody Pure Blonde Low Carb, Gotta shed the pounds this missus tells me lol.

Hate to break it to you mate but Pure Blonde is a bit of a Myth. Although low in Carbs it is actually the Alcohol that contributes to weight gain. In males Alcohol increases estrogen and increases the likley hood of puting on weight in the lower half of your body ie..gut, legs.

Sorry fellas, spot ht e non drinker health freak:blush:

If its free I will drink almost anything but if I am buying my own I like the crownies or stella for beer and any single malt scotch in spirit. Don't drink much at home due to a non drinking wife but there has been lots of occasions where she has had to pour me into the passenger seat of the car after parties (its tough being the nominated drinker)

Beer - loving the Tooheys Super Dry's right now. Caronas are good too. A bit of Coopers Pale Ale or Hoegaarden is good too.

Spirit - Scotch and coke is my standard preference.

Wine - I think the goon sacks in high school put me off all wine

Lets get spastic drink - Wild Turkey and Red Bull.

geez we have a few girly blokes that like the tea or coffee

some nice drops there and i must abmit i'm yet to try the blond

i was told it isn't so much the drink or alchole that puts the weight on but more the extras to goes with it like the nuts or chips and the like

MMM those first two beers went down good this arvo and the next one is about to be cracked:P

^^^^ hahaha. good call Jayson.

Elli - its a new trend of low carb beer. I reckon Pure Blonde was the trend starter. Basically it makes it easier to drink because it doesn't give you that bloated feeling you'd get with standard beer. Pretty good stuff. you can knock back a sixer and still feel like you're on number 1.... apart from being a lil tipsy :)

Archived