GC Main Beach

Brian D

Ticked that I can't get time off work I decided to change my stars and go fishing at work. Packed up teh Cruise Craft and Yak and headed down to work for a 5am paddle. Why take the cruise craft? Because the guys in the hardstand are doing a gel coat restore for me (paid by with blood).

Anyway I yakked it up to fishos and the trawler fleet with some bream and moses perch on lures SX 48's which tured out costly because I lost 2 lures to oyster covered pillons

Any way here's a few picks [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/P2280018_AFO.jpg

post-118-144598445269_thumb.jpg

The black pole is a gaff and no it's not for stabbing fish, I use it to manouver around the pilons and jetties. I am trying to miniumise the scratches on the Yak. (not doing a very good job but).

Jimmy - she's a sweet craft, paddles like the wind, stable as a house boat and just the right amount of wells, hatches and cubby holes. Put a new rod holder on this morning, yahoo even better now.

I had another go this morning but couldn't raise a scale, I didn't even see a bream. Baromo dropped, wind came up to 20+knts and the temp went backwards.

Yeah Ray, that's where I left it over the weekend but no Ray I wont go paddle in lunch break - I don't stop for lunch, it only makes my getting home later, besides I have to wear a tie now and that would look a bit stupid (tie with AFO shirt).

Hey Bommie, job sucks but cool office,

Hey fisho - to put stickers on the yak I just peeled the back off and stuck em on!. I don't understand the drama?

Dan, I think your onto something here, I might take a jack rig down and have a few goes along the service jetty.

Angus wrote:

Mate thats cool.

At least on those days which just plain suck you can look out at that.

I have a wall in front of me, wall to the left of me, partition to the right... woooooooooot.

Angus

Come on! I've seen the young ladies that work in your office!

Archived