Bribie today.

Feral

Going to take the kids fishing for a few hours, probably either Turners camp beach Rd or over to Bongaree.

They all have new rods, so might just take some soft plastics and let them see how they go. Might drop by Woolies and get some green prawns (about 1/4 the price of prawns sold as bait!)

Good tip re the prawns Andrew.

Turn over a few rocks as well. There has been an abundance of blood worms around bribie lately. Best whiting bait ever. Or soldier crabs. I think whiting are one of the best fish for kids ever. Not to mention great tucker!

Good luck.

Angus

Well,

I'm back!

End up going over to Bribie, there was a northerly blowing this morning, so did not fancy Turners Camp beach, Ended up about a 1km south of the Bongaree jetty. Nice spot, just no fish!

Stuck it out until the kids fighting and attempts at rod and reel distruction got the better of me and came home. Count for day - 2 toadfish on worms and a jelly fish jagged.

if ya cut the tentecles off the jellyfish and then roll in fllour then egg then breadcrumbs......fry till golden brown then drain.....serve with wedges of lime and a beer.....leave at the door of the nextdoor neighbour.....knock on door....run!.......get missus to cook ya steak and chips an enjoy!:P

Archived