For Sale 5.7 Yalta with 90 Yamaha

Master Sardines

We have decided to sell this boat, as the monies would be better spent on our house. We recently bought this boat from a member here Cliff. Since the purchase we have had rocket launches made and fitted at a cost of $1800.00, also had it fully reupholstered and an acrylic canopy with clears made for it too at a cost of $2000.00. We turfed the sounder, as it was crap, put the gps in we bought from warren aka reel chippy.

The boat its self is a Gold Coast made 5.2 plus bow sprint 5.7 metre Yalta with a 90 two stroke Yamaha with stainless prop at the power end. Instruments are a tacho, fuel gauge, trim/ tilt oil gauge and a Speedo that’s not connected. Garmin sounder, vhf and an am/fm thing for music. Rear flush mount deck fuel filler. Boarding ladder. Fire extinguisher, compass, new bilge pump on a float switch, one new battery (marine offcourse not like the car one I took out) 177 Ltr stainless under floor tank (which is full) with the standard cav type fuel filter/ water trap, bow sprint and one of those rear bait boards. Safety equipment includes life jackets, Nav & Anchor lights, eperb, flares, and an anchor and a set of paddles.

We have only taken it out once since we bought it, seems a waste but as I said the money to us would be better spent on our house.

Asking $13500

I can be contacted on the number on my profile.

Thanks for looking.

Steve

IMG_0001-1.jpg

IMG_0003-2.jpg

IMG_0010-2.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

IMG_0009.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG_0003-1.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0012-1.jpg

faulked wrote:

how much do you get for children these days that boat looks great

:laugh: good one :laugh:

Will edit the post to answer a few questions

The rocket launchers were made by someone i know and have recommended to you guys at times for welding repairs to hulls. "Marine Fit" at high st. Kippering

Archived