2008 First Annual AFO Kayak Camp/Comp @ Hinze Dam.

Angus

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kriso wrote:

fishyman wrote:
kriso still any left?

ill take one :)

no worries mate that leaves 2 outa the 5 left

1x me (kriso)

1x terry h

1x fishy man

sorry guys all taken now,

1x me

1x terry H

1x fishy man

1x User name taken

1x Lozzel

cheers fellas

kriso wrote:

shortie wrote:
Only allowed to fish with 1 rod on Hinze.

shit so am i allowed to take 2 rods but only have one in action at a time, 1x for trolling and ice jigs and the other for casting?

sort of the same but can i have 2 rods rigged up with different lures and only use one at a time since i dont like trolling?

like on with a spinnerbait and one with a lipless crank?

a quick trip to bcf for a couple of ice jigs just cost me $100

2 x ice jigs

1 x ttspinnerbait (purple/blue)

1 x r2s cicada popper

1 x kokoda bat popper

1 x predatek boomerang 65ud(7m)

1 x killalure flatzrat 2dd (6m)

2 x poltergiest crazy deep 50(8m)

lookout bass i'm commin for ya

fishyman wrote:

man up shortie.

stubbies and a singlet:P

:laugh: :laugh:

Cant wait. this camp is going to be awesome.

28 degrees on sat and 24 on sunday.

It is bloody cold on the dam at night but is perfect as the sun gets up over the hills to warm those frozen bones on the early mornings.

shortie wrote:

As per sports tuition website.

Overall Longest combined bass from Sat/Sun - Yellowstone Fly rod / reel combo valued at $300

Nice prize.

yeah i can put it in the cupboard with the other 3 flyrods and 5 reels that i dont use:laugh:

Dont forget longest bass of the first day wins a viking kayak :woohoo: so I will make it fair and wont fish with the aid of a sounder (not by choice that is:( ) and I will try not to troll much just being stubborn :P

Have only just managed to get this weekend off and am keen as mustard to go but the problem is the wife is not keen and needs the car:angry: :evil:

So was wondering if anyone who was going had a spare seat and a spot for a hobie. More than happy to $$$$$$ to cover fuel costs of course.

It's an outfitter, so I guess also means I have a spare seat in the hobie as well if someone needs a seat.

Cheers

Heath

Beefa wrote:

Have only just managed to get this weekend off and am keen as mustard to go but the problem is the wife is not keen and needs the car:angry: :evil:

So was wondering if anyone who was going had a spare seat and a spot for a hobie. More than happy to $$$$$$ to cover fuel costs of course.

It's an outfitter, so I guess also means I have a spare seat in the hobie as well if someone needs a seat.

Cheers

Heath

Ive got a spare seat in the car. Have YOu registered yet. Forms and monies need to be in for catering purposes.

Richard.

Beefa wrote:

Ive got a spare seat in the car. Have YOu registered yet. Forms and monies need to be in for catering purposes.

Richard.

Yahooooo I'm going a big thanks to Shortie for the offer of a ride thanks mate appreciate it.

Cheers

Beefa

To celebrate being able to attend the camp I thought a trip to Tackle warehouse was in order to get a few things like a couple of lures HB's/Buzzbaits/Ice Jig some fluro leader and the likes. Walked out with all the above mentioned lures plus a new combo:ohmy: :laugh: :P

I bought a Shimano Sustain 1000FE(spooled with 4lb Finns) and matched it to a Loomis Dropshot 4-8lb.

Can't wait bring it on B) :dry: :laugh: :cheer: :cheer:

Heath

Archived