Anyone want a custom rod??

Im doing an order for a couple of rod builds im doing in the next week. If you are after a custom rod send me a PM and I can give yah a rough cost. The rod will basically cost you parts, I will only charge a small amount to put the rod together to cover thread,epoxy etc etc. This is a one time only offer so jump on, the more gear the cheaper the shipping is too.

Lee

G'day fellas, just letting you know that Lee finished my rod and I picked it up last weekend. The quality is simply superb, Lee has done an incredible job with manufacture. The parts are all quality stuff and it should last me for years providing I look after it. I don't think I will ever buy another rod direct from a tackle store, because when Lee makes them they are better quality and half the price.

Just my 2 cents

Regards

Al

Yeah Lee ya got me, I'd like a "Lee Snapper Special" for fishing reefs etc and throwing slugs at Tuna. I would be using around a 5000-6000 Reel.

What do ya think mate? Can ya handle it, What do you recomend? I'm thinking of putting a "CHUBBSTAR" logo/sticker under the epoxy;)

You're a good man Lee:kiss:

Jayson

kevinchen19870316 wrote:

Shrimpo wrote:
is megabass the best in the world?

no

but it's one of the best rods. there r also gr8 value for the money! in japan there r heaps more thousands dollar rods. one of my mate own a 12,000AUD rod made by a small JP company but he's never fished it. that's why i say megabass's the top end performance rods.

So what is the point in having a $12000 rod if your never going to use it?:blink: :blush: :dry: :huh: :ohmy: :blush: :blush: :S :unsure: :unsure:

Archived