Schulz Jew

Plastic Man

Just went to see my mum and my nephew was there and told me that he had been fishing at schulz last night he went on to tell me that he got a fish that he hadnt seen before

He had pic on hes phone he showed me and i was surprised to see that it was a little jew thought this was interesting has anyone got one there before? [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/jeffro_065_AFO.jpg

post-1029-144598454113_thumb.jpg

Jordan certainly proved there are a decent number of Jacks in there.

As did a certain banned member hahaha.

I think a lot of boat converges in the upper reaches of Schultz.

Just like anywhere with a lot of bait, the predators are bound to follow.

Angus

we used to water ski there and one day with a mate out on the knee board at 20knots we had a dolphin follow us about 2metres behind the knee board so we told shouted to my mate there was a shark behind him that dolpin followed for about 3km it was really cool but any way my point was there are plenty of dolphin lots of sharks plenty of bait so there must be good numbers of other species

if you look on google maps at nudgee beach the river where the boat ramp is is schultz but the boys fish way up the other end near the toombul shopping centre car park

you can park at the surf shop on nudgee rd to acsess it or by walking down from toombull there is a bike path that goes the whole way

it changes name to from kedron brook flodway to schultz canal

which is a man made bit in the middle of it :)

jason

millerjo wrote:

hi guys, where is this schulz located?

Im based at Chermside and i am keen to check it out.

Josh

Ha ha, mate don't take this the wrong way but if I had a dollar for every time someone asked this question (myself included) on AFO I'd be a rich man.

We really should create an explanation thread and just link to it when people ask.:huh:

Cowfish13 wrote:

Yeap, I've tried to get into the fishing locations section to put it all up, but it doesn't let me:huh::(

But, yeap, if everyone wants me to, when I can, I'll make a thread and be really thorough with the description:)

I reckon it'd be worth doing Cowfish. Just so when people say where's Schultz we can post a link to the info.:)

Archived