Fishing tomorrow.... where to go?

Do$tylz

Hey all,

I have the day off tomorrow WOOHOO.B)

As the title of the thread says, heading fishing tomorrow. Where should I go?? anyone keen to join?

Was considering that little creek behind Nudgee Beach, Shultz Canal or that walkway behind Bretts Wharf. Really though, open for suggestions. Keen on some new hunting grounds, and as long as its between the Goldy and Sunshine Coast it'll be up for consideration.

EDIT - Forgot... I'll be landbased.

Do$tylz wrote:

considering NPD early in the morning now after reading Dino's report.

Benno - will the bream be there during the day??

nam - what cars you looking at??

tomorrow ill be looking at an evo 3, maybe one or 2 of the auction places and some rexies

Do$tylz wrote:

considering NPD early in the morning now after reading Dino's report.

Benno - will the bream be there during the day??

nam - what cars you looking at??

the bream hang around all day, just generally a bit more active at dawn/dusk. i have caught them aty all times of the day and night. if not at the mouth there are heaps of canals up there you can hit landbased. good trevally and cod prospects too.

Do$tylz wrote:

nam sweet dude. Wonder how much insurance will be?? Jordan got smashed when he looked at insurance and the car he was looking at was n/a.

well my skyline was $1300ish full comp cant remeber what excess was. and third party fire and theft was about $350ish. so hopefully it wont be as much as that and since im 26 and no prior accidents the premiums should have dropped slightly

Do$tylz wrote:

Might hit Kangaroo point tonight if I don't hit Manly.

Chubbs - I'm all up for a session down the goldy canals. Lots of places to drive around and randomly find.

Sounds good! What time are you thinking?

I have a few things to do now, So I'll catch up with you later.

Jayson

woohoo evo 3, i think i just creamed my pants. yea insurance for me was 2.5k... bit more than i was looking to spend...

henry get into np, it always brings up the goods i reckon, i really miss that place. have a swim troll if things get a bit boring lol!!

well just got back from the day trip to shultz and nudgee.. report for that later, but hat fish I was fighting while Chubbs called me.

MAN... i was pissed off. It took my sx40 the first time coz I didn't tie it on properly, and then an hour later when I came back to the same spot, I ended up fighting it for 10-15minutes until it ran me into the rocks and rubbed off my 4lb leader.....same coloured sx40 gone.

I was under the Pacific Motorway at Kangaroo Point. My brother and I ended the night with 7 bream and a moses perch.

Do$tylz wrote:

well just got back from the day trip to shultz and nudgee.. report for that later, but hat fish I was fighting while Chubbs called me.

MAN... i was pissed off. It took my sx40 the first time coz I didn't tie it on properly, and then an hour later when I came back to the same spot, I ended up fighting it for 10-15minutes until it ran me into the rocks and rubbed off my 4lb leader.....same coloured sx40 gone.

I was under the Pacific Motorway at Kangaroo Point. My brother and I ended the night with 7 bream and a moses perch.

Dam i was looking forward to seeing a huge jewie or threadie tonight. What do you think it was?

Archived