TheWeather Gods are angry

Gazza

A mate and myself were on a mission armed and dangerous ready to do a tailor assault

down around Cabarita beach area after hearing good reports :woohoo:

Hit the beach bout 4pm with an incoming tide high due 7 ish couple of days before the full moon all looked great located a very fishy hole with a big gutter feeding it man this looks the goods :woohoo:

Cast some slugs around NOTHIN :(

seen mullet launching them selves into the air :woohoo: NOTHIN :(

ok time to try some bait so full pillies on gangs were sent in to bat was quiet for a while then :woohoo: Steve was on no monster but good eating size :)

Looking good the bite was getting better Steve got another bout the same size ok back to get more pillies and UMMM Steve have you seen the STORM with the huge lightning bolts behind us Umm yes was the the reply so it was run away run away packed the patrol up just got in to negotiate the sand and down it came :angry: Headed back to ride out the storm and fish the north wall of the tweed but as the storm passed the wind picked up so a vote was had and home sounded a better place to sleep than a blowy rock wall :blink:

Plans are already in place for a return visit if the Weather Gods allow ;)

Cheers Gaz

ps got one of those BCF specials where you buy a pair of waders and get a 13foot surf rod for free nothing special but for 60 $ waders and rod not bad

sounds like a good arfo till the storm came..i was gunna head out this morning but i opened the door and all i could see was the poor dog 4 feet of the ground with no hair left in a howling south wester.:P ...i knew i shoulded went yesterday instead of painting the crapper...:angry:

Burko wrote:

uglyfish wrote:
...i knew i shoulded went yesterday instead of painting the crapper...:angry:

was it something you ate :blush:

lol nah mate the missus made me bye shit loads of paint to paint inside the house...dunny was the smallest so i started there thinking id be finished in time to go fishing..:(

Archived