barnacle

gday all im Jake, new to the site and thought i'd introduce myself.

My Mrs and i are from Hillview near Beaudesert and work in the mines 4wks on & 2 off and those 2 weeks off are usualy filled with some sort of beach or bush fun. love fishing ,camping,the outback, dogs, bulls and tattoos

we have a 4.1 allycraft we use for canal jacks and take away with us for the crabbin up north and a cruisecraft 685 outsider for the bay, outside and overnighters, its my 1st new boat so im stoked!

i look foward to chatting with you all and who knows maybe a trip or 2!

cheers guys!and thanks for the welcome.

hopefully i will have some jack reports to share when they are in swing (hope i bloody cath one now), they test me though as im no pro just a funfisher

benno she's got a 225hp merc which came as a package and reccomended hp, im happy with it so far but the bar shall confirm it!

yes we'll definately put up some photos but bare with me i may need help from the other half as this is my first forum ha!

righto im off to read this forum end to end!

barnacle wrote:

cheers guys!and thanks for the welcome.

hopefully i will have some jack reports to share when they are in swing (hope i bloody cath one now), they test me though as im no pro just a funfisher

benno she's got a 225hp merc which came as a package and reccomended hp, im happy with it so far but the bar shall confirm it!

yes we'll definately put up some photos but bare with me i may need help from the other half as this is my first forum ha!

righto im off to read this forum end to end!

sounds sweet mate. hope i can keep up!!! be sure to post any trips up on the going fishing noticeboard and i'm sure many people on here will have tips for fishing the area or even tag along in their own boats for the day. i'm always up for it!B)

thanks all,

your right this site is awesome and the best part is its all local.

Expect alot of questions about the area as its been a while since ive really got into it here ,most of my fishings been done around mackay area of late so im a bit rusty! and theres nothing better than local knowlege imo.

thanks again.

Archived